The Biggest Makeup Trends of 2020


The start of the year is always my most favorite because it's when we learn about the various makeup, skin care, and hair care trends that will dominate both runway and retail. Here are 5 of the most promising makeup trends that I think will reign supreme this year, plus they're all wearable!

Biggest makeup trends of 2020 beauty morena filipina blog
Photo credit: Pinterest
1. BLUSHING PINK LOOK

- The monotone look is still very much trendy for 2020, but move over, peach, because pink will take the spotlight. Expect beauty looks sporting varying hues of pink on the lids, cheeks, and lips starting spring.



Biggest makeup trends of 2020 beauty morena filipina blog
Photo Credit: glossier.com
 2. COLORED EYELINER

- Colored eyeliner has always been an after thought and the second alternative next to eyeshadows, but this year, it's going to shine. I guess the world is just moving to a more minimalist and fuss- free approach to beauty!

Biggest makeup trends of 2020 beauty morena filipina blog
Photo Credit: Pinterest
3. ELECTRIC BLUE EYELINER

- It's the year of Classic Blue, the official color of 2020 according to Pantone. Blue is no longer a tacky color and it's officially the coolest color this year as it now comes in better, more varied hues, but the universal, skin tone- flattering, statement electric blue shade will reign supreme this year.

Biggest makeup trends of 2020 beauty morena filipina blog
Photo Credit: Google
 4. HOT PINK LIPS

- Hot Pink was the lip anthem of early 2000 and it's going to make a comeback this year. I imagine this looking so posh and cool if paired with a swipe of cobalt blue eyeliner!

Biggest makeup trends of 2020 beauty morena filipina blog
Photo Credit: Pinterest
5. HINT OF NEON

- For non- eyeliner lovers, adding a hint of neon on the inner lids is another way to get on with the 'pop of color' trend this year. Lime green and electric yellow are the potential superstar shades this spring.

Which trends are you loving and would sport this year?

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. i love pink! ganyang pink ang gusto ko ungg sa unang pic! kery ko yan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The electric blue eyeliner trend will surely reign. ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ms. Martha for sharing this new treads. Bet ang mga uso ngayon. Lalo un blue eyeliner and pink lipsticks. Ms. Martha makeup video po ng isa dyan sa new tread pls. 😍. Thanks po.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gusto q ma achieve yang no. 1 blushing pink look. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blushing Pink Look is Love and the Hint of Neon. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang gaganda lahat..Bet ko po yung blushing pink look..just so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for hot pink so bagay for my morena skin specially on summer. It will surely register as neon on my lips..

    ReplyDelete
  8. At my age I think I cannot rock 4 & 5..di bagay! 😂 Probably 1 would be okay pero see it more on my daughter’s makeup look which she seldom wears on her face pero kinda peach brown. 2&3 are good options for me..keri ko na yan!! Kahit di nka full makeup I think this will add life on my bare face! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I want to try colored eyeliner and the Pantone color of the year one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blushing pink look as the rest are loud and bold and I guess I cannot rock it. But blue looks good noeczm

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think yung #1 lang kaya ko panindigan dyan hahhaha pero looking forward to electric blue eyeliner na magtrend talaga since Blue is the color of the Year according to Pantone. 😍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)