Commenter of the Month January 2020 + Gifts for this month's COM


This, by far, has been the looooongest January for me! I've seen memes saying that January feels like a year and truth be told, it actually felt like that! Right after new year, I dove straight into work and I have been busy ever since; feeling a little drained this week so I might take a day or two off.

Anyhoo, before I go to a meeting (LOL what happened to taking a day or two off, Martha?!), here's our COM for January 2020 and the awesome gifts for this month's COM.


Congratulations...

LIZA BENETUA!

**Please send your full name, mobile number, and complete address to martha.stabarbara@gmail.com. Claiming of prize is good for 5 days only.

For the COM of February 2020, you will receive this Revlon makeup loot plus a W. Dressroom perfume. What a perfect loot for valentines!

Mechanics are as follow:

1. COM lasts from the first to last day of the month.
2. Chosen COM will be announced via a blog entry.
3. Claiming of gifts is within 5 days only from the day of announcement. Unclaimed gifts will be awarded to the second COM candidate.
4. Everyone is welcome to join, Blogger or non-Blogger.
5. Delivery will be shouldered by TBJ.
6. Prizes are not convertible to cash

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Wow. Congratulations to the winner! Your so generous talaga Ms. Martha. Thank you so much for always doing a giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh thank you Ms Martha!!!I just arrived home when I saw this. Salamuch po!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the lucky commenter for January.. And good luck naman for February lucky commenter.. My birth month. Please be good to me. Hihi

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)