FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Best DIY hair color brands


Happy Friday! Off to see Matilda at Theatre at the Solaire today after a slew of meetings! It's opening today, March 5-22, 2020 only! Don't miss it!

In the meantime, here's today's FMF from Krisanna:

Hi Ms. Martha!
What's your most recommended DIY Hair Color?
Krisanna




Hello Krisanna!

I used to love DIY-ing my hair color just because student budget ergo lack of fundzz and I simply had a lot of time on my hands; but I'd love to go back to it soon especially now that there are lots of cool DIY hair colors available that I wish were released back then.

Here are my favorite DIY hair color brands!


1. LIESE

- Liese is one of Japan's hottest DIY hair color brands and it's loved for its super creamy bubble foam that effectively covers each and every hair strand plus it's nice making cool foam sculptures on your head as you wait for it to dye your hair completely. Also, Liese's color system doesn't leave hair too dry after coloring, which I really like!

Photo credit: Amazon.com
2. REVLON

- One of the first- ever hair color brands I have used! I started coloring my hair way back in high school and I remember I used Revlon! Revlon has nice, rich, dark browns so if that's your thing, then go for this brand.

3. L'OREAL

- I had a thing for reddish brown hair in the past and I find that L'Oreal has really nice golden/honey/red brown hues so if this is your kind of hair color, look no further.

Photo credit: Shopee
4. ETUDE HOUSE

- The first bubble hair color I used and I really liked it! It's affordable, it works, and the softening conditioner that comes with it is phenomenal, I wish it were sold separately.

That's it for my favorite diy hair color brands! What are yours?

**Got a burning question on beauty, makeup, fragrance, skin care, entrepreneurship, relationships, fitness, marriage, career, or anything under the sun? Email me at martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com, contact me via Contact Form, or shoot me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. magaganda yang mga yan! diy lng tlga yan, no need mgpa salon pa pra mgpakulay ng hair! pero mga gnyang kulay lng pra safe pa din buhok natin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you sa feedback mo on the hair color. I really want to try Liese but not sure if it's OK. Will try it out thanks to your post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L'oreal palang nasusubukan ko dito sa mga hair color on your blog, Ms Martha! Must try your other recommendations! ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. We can do this at home.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)