April 2020 Beauty Favorites


April 2020 Beauty Favorites morena filipina beauty blog
This week has been unbelievably HOT. I'm sweaty 90% of the time even in front of a fan; heck, I'm sweating even in an air conditioned room! Can you imagine if we're having right now the usual daily pollution and industrial activities on top of the summer heat?! I say disaster! The earth has gotten hotter, climate change is REAL AF, and we need to do something about it.

Just going to make this blog post quick because I'm outside my room for WIFI and I am in dire need of air conditioning; it's so, so hot!

Sharing with you my beauty favorites for the month of April 2020!


1. SKINPOTIONS WIZARD'S SPELL DEODORANT SPRAY

- Just the perfect deodorant for household use. All this heat is making you stink and Wizard's Spell 's mild scent, moderate odor- controlling property, and lightweight feel makes it an easy, daily deodorant.


- Korea's best-selling hair serum and one of my favorites to date! It's luxurious, concentrated, pleasantly fragrant, and it only takes 3 drops to effectively soften, smooth, and tame unruly hair. Love its summery floral scent!

3. PIXI VITAMIN C AND FERULIC ACID JUICE CLEANSER, SERUM, AND TONIC

- Pixi's Vitamin C range helps keep my skin clear and polished; the entire range is great to use if you want to treat hyperpigmentation, although the moisturizers are more suited to dry skin.

4. VICTORIA'S SECRET NEON PALMS BODY MIST

- I have recently revived my love for Victoria's Secret, one of my first- ever fragrances, thanks to their Neon Palms body spray: it's a floral tropical scent with a hint of coconut; what's great about this is it doesn't smell like sunscreen despite the coconut scent; it's an energizing, fresh summery fragrance.

That's all! What were your favorites for the past month?

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Super init na talaga i agree miss martha.. i would love to try skinpotions ua set

    Ig; hnhfua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow pixi never try this skin care brand miss martha pero dami kona nabasang magandang reviews about dito gay nitong sayo ngayon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)