I found a dupe for Apple Airpods for P1,990 only!


I found a dupe for Apple Airpods for P1,990 only RealMe Buds Air morena Filipina lifestyle blog
When Apple Airpods first came out, I thought it was ridiculous; no wire on my earphones? That's innovative, but the tita in me had reservations: I thought it was cool, but potentially a total waste of money because when you lose the other ear piece, the whole thing is as good as gone and it's something that you have to constantly remind yourself that you're wearing it so you don't end up losing either ear piece.

But then the Apple fan in me took over and I bought Apple Airpods 2 last February.

I won't take back my reservations, but I would say now that I would gladly deal with my previous concerns with the Apple Airpods because this thing was made for productivity and safety; all my issues with wired earphones such as immobility, tangled wires, and safety risk (search earphone accidents on Google) were addressed by these magical earphones.

When I really, really like something, I tend to share it with other people by buying them their own so they could experience and share my enjoyment and amazement. However, Apple Airpods are not cheap! I bought those P350 Inpods from Lazada and only one ear piece would work! Such a waste of money!

While browsing Facebook one time, some of my influencer friends were promoting this brand of wireless earphones. It's by a reputable brand and P1,990 ain't bad; I thought to myself that these are probably way better than those Inpods I got, but still had my reservations because in the realm of wireless earphones, it's still cheap. (Blame it on Inpods!)

I bought it and I am soooo glad I did because I dub thee, super affordable Apple Airpods dupe; same look, same finish, and quality is great!

I found a dupe for Apple Airpods for P1,990 only RealMe Buds Air morena Filipina lifestyle blog
What's this brand of wireless earphones I am talking about? It's RealMe Buds Air. It was released about two weeks ago and I purchased one for my husband who's a heavy earphone user like me. I just want him to experience how productive he can be when he makes the switch to wireless earphones.

RealMe is a brand of affordable smartphones and other gadgets. Buds Air is their affordable wireless earphone version, but they have one that's priced at P3,990; methinks that's way better and probably much faster than this one.

RealMe Buds Air comes in two colors, but I think at the moment, it comes in color White only. Man, this thing really looks like my Apple Airpods: from the lacquer finish of the charging case and feel of the packaging and product, except that RealMe's charging case is much shorter than Apple's. But if you don't own Airpods and you saw this one from afar, you would think that it's Airpods!

Quality- wise, it is pretty good: it can be used with Apple and Android devices. No major issues encountered when pairing it with my husband's iPhone, although the microphone didn't work the first time we paired it, but it finally did on our second try. The earpieces have sensors for touch- activated commands, just like Apple Airpods, but I find that RealMe Buds Air's response to touch commands lags a little and sometimes, it confuses certain commands like forward (when you touch the side of the earpiece) and pause (when you touch the top of the earpiece). But don't let this put you off because there are times when the sensors work just fine.

I don't find the sensor issues bothersome because generally, it functions well and smoothly: the microphone works, it pairs quickly even with an Apple device, has 17 hours playback time, sound quality is great, and it looks and feels just like Apple Airpods. But this is just me and my husband is not bothered by the issues at all and it's his anyway; besides, we got it from Shopee and it took a while for them to deliver and we didn't want to go through the hassle of returning and replacing the item. However, if you think this is something that you can't let pass, I suggest buy the item in store.

I have my detailed review and comparison of Apple Airpods 2 and RealMe Buds Air in my new Youtube video. Check it out!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uGFrPiVRbaU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

P.S. This is not sponsored! :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Realme is innovating.. i like their phones the quality is good and affordable .. i know mga accessories nila is maganda din talaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing dupe! I have heard lots of good reviews too. Some friends have also raved about it. I agree Airpods are not cheap and are luxurious; hence having found an alternative is a good news! Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope to try one soon 🖤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also bought the inpods from Lazada, and the sound quality is just so disappointing! Glad to have read this Ms. Martha, can't wait to try these! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great dupe especially for those people who are musically inclined!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)