Mentholatum Lip Pure: Affordable all- natural lip balm

Mentholatum Lip Pure Lip Balm review, demo

PRICE: P195
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Watsons, Watsons Online, Lazada, Shopee

Mentholatum Lip Pure: Affordable all- natural lip balm morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

Natural products can be a bit expensive because of the type and quality of ingredients used. Thankfully, brands like Mentholatum are trying to make all- natural products more affordable so everyone, even the budget beauty, can experience the wonders of natural ingredients.

If you're looking for an all- natural lip balm powered by natural ingredients and the wonders of nature, check out Lip Pure!

Lip Pure by Mentholatum is a lip balm collection made with 100% food grade ingredients and natural extracts.

The product comes in 2 variants: Lip Pure with Fruit Extracts and Lip Pure with Botanical oils. The base of the lip balms is made with Beeswax, one of the known best lip balm ingredients.

Mentholatum Lip Pure: Affordable all- natural lip balm morena filipina beauty blog
Lip Pure with Fruit Extracts ingredients

Mentholatum Lip Pure: Affordable all- natural lip balm morena filipina beauty blog
Lip Pure with Botanical Oils ingredients

Mentholatum Lip Pure: Affordable all- natural lip balm morena filipina beauty blog
L-R: Lip Pure with Fruit Extracts and with Botanical Oils

The products come in a lipstick format, which is frankly a great idea as it perfectly contours on my lips. The products feel pretty sturdy and too; I didn't feel that they're prone to breaking, but I still wouldn't leave this under hot conditions.

Lip Pure with Fruit Extract is unscented. It leaves no taste so perfect for those who want a completely fragrance- free, flavorless lip balm. Meanwhile, Lip Pure with Botanical Oils has a light honey fragrance to it, which is most likely naturally- occurring due to the oil ingredients in it.

Mentholatum Lip Pure: Affordable all- natural lip balm morena filipina beauty blog
Both lip balms have a semi- glossy finish and light feel. Lightly moisturizing and leave my lips soft, soothed, and moisturized even after the layer has come off. Given its ingredients, these may potentially be a good lip treatment because based on my experience, natural ingredients do have healing properties; Lip Pure doesn't only moisturize, but they may treat as well!

I personally love Lip Pure with Botanical Oil because it has a nice scent. I recommend Lip Pure if you're looking for an all- natural lip balm alternative that doesn't cost a lot!

What's your pick? Have you tried this product already?

MENTHOLATUM LIP PURE LIP BALM RATING

Please visit MENTHOLATUM LIP CARE PHILIPPINES on Facebook. for more details.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Okay love ko na talaga ang Mentholatum 😂 super nice ng products nila tapos affordable pa. I'm currently using their lipbalm and I love it bcs of the minty feeling sa lips. Tapos may variants pa pala sila💖 may pagpipilian mga peeps na may problem sa lips 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good reviews about this Mentholatum Lip Pure . I think it's perfect for those who have dry lips like me . I really hate having dry/chapped lips because its just feels so uncomfortable so I really excited to try this coz aside from the product being affordable , it's also made with all natural ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was unfortunately born with lips that usually crack or chap when I apply any lipstick. It has always been a struggle, I've tried many balms but none worked well. I even tried Petroleum jelly, and butter. The only exception tho was Lucas Papaw but is very heavy and oily when used on a day (also expensive) so this one is something I look forward trying ☺️ I think using an all natural product would be a good idea 🍯

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the unscented one

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)