May 2020 Beauty Favorites


May 2020 Beauty Favorites The Beauty Junkee Morena Filipina Beauty Blog
Hola, Beshies! How's the week going for you? I'm about to run some personal and business errands today so let me make this post quick. If you're bound for work or to accomplish errands today like me as well, please keep yourself safe at all times. Remember to always bring your face mask, alcohol/sanitizer, wet wipes, and pocket soap!

Just sharing with you my skin care favorites for the month of May (ack! I can't believe I forgot about this!)

1. CLEAR BOTANIQUE LAVENDER SHAMPOO

- Relaxing, softening, and soothing, Clear's new shampoo variant is perfect for dry scalp and hair, plus has a pretty, relaxing lavender aroma. I love using this at night or if I feel like taking a bath before bed time.

2. OLAY B3+ HYALURONIC ACID CRÉME BODY WASH

- When your body wash becomes skin care! Olay's new skin care line is my favorite as of late because it smells so good, lathers up well, but doesn't leave my skin dry, and arguably the pioneering drugstore body care line that focused on the potential skin care benefits rather than just plain cleansing properties of body wash.

3. CETAPHIL SUN LIGHT GEL SUNSCREEN SPF 50 PA+

- Cetaphil's new facial sunscreen is indeed light and has good moisturizing properties that I skip wearing moisturizer when I have this on. Great for our humid weather!

4. SUN GLOW BY FRESH SUN MIST SPF 50

- A semi- light mist with skin- caring properties and nice floral scent. I just love the fact that this product lets me retouch my SPF easily!

Those were my faves for that month. What were yours?

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Me and my mom's favorite is the Olay's body wash💖 it really moisturizes our skin💖 my skin doesn't feel dry anymore when I get out of the shower. I also believe that sunscreen is essential in our skincare routine kahit nasa bahay lang💖 I have the Belo Sunscreen from SampleroomPH💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belo Tinted Sunscreen is one my current faves. It has an SPF 50 PA++ that ensures protection on skin. And Aside from the products being lightweight and it's also travel friendly! I also love Jeju Aloe Ice Facial Scrub from FRESH Skin Lab. Super sarap niya I apply because it has cooling effect! And lastly My fave Kiss & Bloom Water lip & Cheek tint in the shade tough from happy skin. Perfect for everyday use 💓💋

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them sound promising! I love Cetaphil and it's among my OG products especially I have a sensitive skin. It is indeed an effective alternative for moisturizers plus its spf level! I am eager to try the Olay body wash, it's a picture I can smell, I don't know why! I bet it smells good! Want the mist too! Totally need for no make up make up days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing mam ❤️��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing mam ❤️😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunglow tinted balm is ❤❤❤ (I remove mask inside the office because I am always alone).

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)