June 2020 Beauty Favorites


Well July was a pretty interesting month; I've never been this busy since 3 months! A little overwhelmed by the work because I literally came from a standstill, but as I find my way through and readjust to my normal life (semi), I am grateful every step of the way as I get to keep my livelihood.

So that's what I'm thankful for lately. How about you?

Let me know in the comments section. For now, I'd like to share with you my favorites for this month.

1. MISE EN SCENE PERFECT SERUM SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER (RINSE)

- Rediscovered my love for this shampoo and conditioner duo. Mise En Scene's best- selling shanpoo and conditioner duo smells fantastic: golden florals with a hint of aquatic freshness. The formula is very concentrated too: a little goes a long away and truly softens my hair, keeping flyaways and frizz tame the whole day.

2. K-PALETTE LASTING 2 WAY EYEBROW PENCIL

- Another old favorite of mine and I just discovered that I had some back ups left in the condo. I've opened one recently and I remembered why I loved it so much the first time I used it: foolproof, customizable coverage and Filipina- friendly brown shades. Using it for two weeks straight now!

3. PARFUMS DE LA BASTIDE INSOUCIANTÉ EDP

- A new discovery from hemera.ph; Insoucianté is a fine, handcrafted fragrance with a feminine yet powerful appeal: it's rose with a hint of spice and drizzled with flowers; it's one of the classiest rose perfumes I have ever tried.


- A soothing, cooling lip gel that provides a semi- intense cooling sensation, which makes you feel cool despite the hot weather; 'tis very affordable too!

4. NAIVE FACIAL FOAM

- From Beautybox Corp. comes Naive from Kracie. Naive is a silky foaming facial wash in a relaxing aroma of Green Tea and Peach. Peach is my favorite because of the energizing fragrance. It's very foamy and removes virtually every single trace of makeup!

5. BELO UNDERARM WHITENING CREAM

- A smoothing, no- sting whitening underarm cream with Belo's signature violet fragrance. It makes my armpits feel nice and soft after each application.

So those are my favorites for this month. Do share yours in the comments!

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Hi Martha! I always look forward to your monthly faves! How are you doing in this quarantine?

    Btw, would you know the ph level of Naive facial foam?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are now adjusting, Ms. Martha. As for me, I am so grateful for my new and current job. I lost mine because of the pandemic. Had been idle and lost. Seriously didn't know where to go and where to start. Sent Cvs here and there to find new and existing opportunities for the past months. Now, I am extremely thankful to have found a new job. Praise God for it. Despite that I had been uncertain and doubtful, He never was. Thank God for each day that we get to live by. Thank you for asking as I got to share mine 🖤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried all your favorites yet. I'll be delighted to try the lip balm, serum shampoo, and actually all of them. You have always shared your honest review, so def they are all good ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave product for this month is Lucas Papaw. After some time of not using it, finally got a new one. It's the best one so far that works on my chapped lips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yey! Thanks for sharing us your faves Ms. Martha. I'am really loving your reviews, thoughts and opinions about products even on Ig! And i'm glad i found this space of yours so now I can read all of your honest product reviews. Well, i've heard lots of good reviews about about Belo Underarm whitening cream, i've been eyeing for that and luckily i've saw your review about it. Will consider buying it soon! Also, i've been finding a good lipbalm and i'm currently using vaseline. So far so goood! Anyways, i'll also consider having Mentholatum lip gel, will surely love the "cooling effect on my lips" ♡ waiting for another article Ms.Martha, stay safe to you and to your fam ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. That k-pallete is a keeper I stock up when they did a bounce back sale

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)