Pre-Quarantine and Quarantine Hauls


A lot of people have turned to online shopping this quarantine. In fact, online shopping has increased in the last 3 months and I've been seeing a lot of friends posting their online hauls. As for me, I was just doing a lot of online shop...browsing. :D 

The thing about me is it takes a lot for me to impulse buy; it's a bad money habit that I have successfully gotten rid of the last few years. I see a lot of stuff I like online, but since I have a lot of mental processes and reflections to go through before committing to buy an item and most of the time, I just end up not buying at all because I realize I don't need it or I don't really like it that much or I got tired with all the mental processes LOL. Most of my purchases are planned and I like it this way because I make sure to allot the money for it so I don't touch my savings.

So here's my small pre quarantine and quarantine hauls!

Finally, I have my own Apple Watch Series 3. This is one of the things I planned to buy in Japan if my birthday trip pushed through. I told myself that I would only buy an Apple Watch if there's a version that's less than 20K and this is it. Apple Watch Series 3's price has significantly dropped from 20K to P13,990 for this size, 42MM, and from 18-20K down to P10,990 for the 38MM size; it was sold out everywhere and luckily, Powermac in BGC High Street has stocks when I visited last week!

I found my 32nd birthday gift!

Airpods are wonderful and how I wish I could share my amazement with it to my nephew and husband who are heavy users of earphones, but I don't have the funds to get them their own pair LOL. 

I bought two Inpods, an Airpods imitation, for P350 each at Lazada to give to them; they're mighty cheap and have very bad quality; only one ear piece would work on both items and I just wasted money on those.

Last week, I saw that Realme, a fairly affordable smartphone brand, has released their own called Buds Air Neo. They look like Airpods and I am amazed at the quality: they pair with gadgets quickly, have microphone, promise 17 hours playback, and the make, feel, and sound quality are pretty awesome! Best part is it's P1,990 only. Of course Airpods are more responsive and have a better feel overall, but Realme Buds Air Neo is a seriously good alternative. I bought this for my husband, btw!

I ran out of body wash and since my friends have been raving about Safeguard's -5 degrees Feel Arctic Fresh Body Wash, I decided to try it. I also picked up Olay's new B3+ Body Wash collection because the promo is too good to pass up on (Buy 2 for P500+ only). Olay's body wash is actually pretty good and I'm excited to try Safeguard's.

I just want to include my pre- quarantine hauls in this post since we're talking about hauls anyway. I realized, I forgot to talk about them. :D

Right before the lockdown was imposed, I picked up the following: 

Louis Vuitton Card Holder Monogram Canvas with Fuchsia leather lining. A card holder is one of my favorite small leather goods because I always bring business cards with me. I actually bought this for my Japan trip as I planned to not lug a heavy wallet around--just this for my credit cards and a slim pouch for cash. But our plans have changed entirely! I like it anyway because I like card holders and it became useful after all since a lot of establishments encourage cashless payment nowadays: I just bring my credit and debit cards in this when I have to go out and buy essentials.

Finally, Apple Airpods. Earphones are essential to me because music takes away the boringness and dread from commuting around Manila. No regrets purchasing this one because aside from keeping me entertained while commuting, it lets me listen to my preferred music while working out or doing chores around the house!

What were your hauls this quarantine?

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Samee! Sobrang pinagiisipan ko rin bago bilhin yung isang bagay bcs hindi naman madali makuha and ma-earn ang money. My mom is a single mother that's also why I value money. I tend to think of our needs first before our wants. My online haul would only consist of our essentials like inner garments, shampoo, etc..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That apple watch is really cute 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! I'm curious to try the -5 degrees feel arctic fresh body wash and/or the olay one ☺️ As for me, it's more of house stuff like I had my room changed its floor to some vinyl tiles. For some more personal use, it's actually Belo Tinted Sunscreen. I already did a purchase twice ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganda ng LV 😍 and yung apple watch so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also do a lot of online shopping nowadays because of the current pandemic. But also, I think more than twice before purchasing something that I don't really need now because SAVINGS is more important these days. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. YouTeam gives the access to Vuforia engineers from the top software development firms in Eastern Europe and Latin America. Their skills are verified, their time is managed, and their training, salary, and benefits are all taken care of. Hire remote vuforia developer available for dedicated contracts. a knockout post

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)