Innisfree Bija Cica Balm EX: My moisturizer for breakout days!

 Innisfree Bija Cica Balm EX review, price, demo.

PRICE: P800.00+

FROM: Free

OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in SM malls and Lazmall

Innisfree Bija Cica Balm EX My moisturizer for breakout days morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

My skin's kinda' breaking out lately because of stress, messed up sleep, and oil build- up because for some reason, even if it's the rainy season already, it's still hot here in the south. I was delighted when Innisfree sent me their Bija Cica Balm EX from their soothing skin care line for troubled skin such as mine. I've tried it for three weeks and I would say I've found the moisturizer that I will definitely use on breakout days because it's gentle and heals!

Innisfree Bija Cica Balm EX My moisturizer for breakout days morena filipina beauty blog
Innisfree Bija Cica Balm EX from the Bija Cica Line is a multi-use SOS balm that functions as a moisturizer/mask/spot treatment. Enriched with Bija Seed Oil, this balm helps nourish the skin, Panthenol improves the moisture barrier, and has 4x Centella Asiatica that helps soothe the skin and minimizes irritation.

The regular size for this product is 40ml and it has travel- size and sachet versions as well. The balm is a light- textured cream that is unscented, moisturizing but not heavy, and leaves a moisture film on the skin but not oily.

I've started using it as a moisturizer and I like that the texture is great even for daytime use; I only take three pea-sized dots and spread them all over my face; since it still has a creamy consistency, it can feel a bit heavy if layered on too much.

Innisfree said that this can be a spot treatment and spot mask. As a mask, I apply a pretty hefty amount to cover and "bake" the zit; this is especially recommended for big, juicy zits. As a treatment, I apply a layer on the affected area.

One good thing I love about this product is it calms the skin and takes away the sensitive, tender feel of the skin especially when it is breaking out; this is why I love using it as a mask for big, angry zits: I find that this balm helps numb and calm the tenderness, redness, and painful feeling associated with having fresh, big zits. If my skin is a bit reddish and looks irritated, I use it as a moisturizer and it helps minimize redness and any sign of irritation.

Even if it doesn't completely heal zits as much as AHA and BHA- based treatments, I still love using it as a moisturizer, especially on breakout days because it calms every irritating sensation associated with acne breakouts and formula is generally gentle: fragrance- free, non- sting, not heavy, non- clogging, and perfect for this weather.

Innisfree Bija Cica Balm EX is a multitasking balm that definitely give you the bang for your buck!

INNISFREE BIJA CICA BALM EX RATING

Please visit INNISFREE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I am currently using a moisturizer that has cica and I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cica from A'puie is great too! I'll try this one next

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)