Meet Your New Sis: Sis2Sis now officially in the Philippines!

 Meet Your New Sis: Sis2Sis now officially in the Philippines!

I've been seeing beauty vloggers, influencers, and bloggers review and rave about this Thai beauty brand, Sis2Sis and I've been curious ever since. A lot swear by the lipsticks and they're saying that it's super nice, long- lasting, and pigmented, and overall, too nice for the price.

Sis2Sis is now officially in the Philippines and they reached out to me to become an ambassador; after learning more about the brand, I decided to give it a go because I love the concept of the brand: great, pocketable makeup that is highly accessible to everyone!

Beshies, meet your new sis!

Meet Your New Sis: Sis2Sis now officially in the Philippines!
Sis2Sis is a Thai beauty brand known for their affordable, long- wearing everyday makeup range in affordable, sachet packaging. Locally, we have the following pilot products:

CC Cushion- a light to medium coverage cushion that evens out the skin tone and conceals minor imperfections. Available in Sand Beige.

Mascara- waterproof, long- lasting, volumizing, and lengthening mascara that defines and gives a fanned look to the lashes. Available in black.

Lip Eye Cheek Tint- a multitasking color for the lips and cheeks. Packed with Vitamin E and Almond Oil extract for a comfortable, caring coverage. Provides a semi- matte, all day finish. Available in Honey Rose and Coral Candy.

The beauty of the product is it's affordable cosmetics under P100 (everything at P89 only); we don't find a lot of that these days plus it's very travel- friendly too.

Meet Your New Sis: Sis2Sis now officially in the Philippines!
I'd also like to let you guys know that I am one of the ambassadors of Sis2Sis; first time I tried the product, I liked it and in fact, it's a staple in my bag, especially the mascara; it's just perfect for my needs at the moment, especially now that I'm into small bags. :D

Sis2Sis is available in 7-11. Just visit SIS2SIS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information!

Comments

  1. Very convenient to use and super affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gonna be trying it soon and kakaiba din ang packaging and mura lang sya

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I remember something like that too that I found from watson but sis2sis has concealer which is bomb.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post! :)