September 2020 Beauty Favorites


Hello, TBJ Beshies! Sorry I have been MIA yesterday because a messaging app installed in my laptop  all of a sudden went bonkers; it kept on restarting and quitting on its own, which disabled my capacity to do anything on it-I couldn't even do force quit I decided to have it serviced yesterday because it.cannot.die; it's free anyway lo!

Anyhoo! Sharing with four of my super faves the the month of September 2020!

1. EB ADVANCE LOCK THAT LOOK MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY

- As a lover of make upsetting sprays, I am amazed at how good this is considering its affordability EB Advance's new makeup spray has a fragrant floral scent and the atomizer is the bomb: it delivers a fine mist that covers my entire face in one go. My face looks fresh for about 5- 6 hours tops if I set my makeup with this! What a good buy!

2. FRESH FORMULA CLEAR AS DAY LOW PH TONER

- I broke out real bad on the chin area around the second week of September and decided to use pare down on the skin care products I am using and switched to gentler products like this low pH toner. I love that there's finally a local, affordable low pH toner available to us plus it helped clear up my maskne!

3. THE BODY SHOP POMEGRANATE AND RED BERRIES HAIR AND BODY MIST

- My favorite easy, casual fragrance lately because it's a classy fruity floral and truly gets rid of odor on the hair, clothes, and skin!

4. HADA LABO HYDRATING WATER GEL

- My new favorite daytime moisturizer because it's refreshing, light, but doesn't sting despite the gel formula; it also leaves my skin genuinely quenched and moisturized, unlike other gel- based moisturizers that don't last long on the skin and leave your skin drier once product evaporates.

There goes my September 2020 favorites! What are yours?

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Yeeyy!!!thanks for sharing miss martha!,,nkktuwa nmn umg eb spray,.our local products really rocking on!!till next "fave of the months miss martha,.till next read..🤗😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and sweet. Love the review Ms. Martha. Hmm, my current fave is the Thayer's toner (running out again, but will skip buying since I still have 2 other toners lined up). With make up it's the Nars orgasm blush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your month of September favorite products miss martha. This HADA LABO HYDRATING WATER GEL sounds promising to me miss martha i love the benefits although its gel base but it keeps your skin hydrated all day.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)