September 2020 Beauty Favorites


Hello, TBJ Beshies! Sorry I have been MIA yesterday because a messaging app installed in my laptop  all of a sudden went bonkers; it kept on restarting and quitting on its own, which disabled my capacity to do anything on it-I couldn't even do force quit I decided to have it serviced yesterday because it.cannot.die; it's free anyway lo!

Anyhoo! Sharing with four of my super faves the the month of September 2020!

1. EB ADVANCE LOCK THAT LOOK MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY

- As a lover of make upsetting sprays, I am amazed at how good this is considering its affordability EB Advance's new makeup spray has a fragrant floral scent and the atomizer is the bomb: it delivers a fine mist that covers my entire face in one go. My face looks fresh for about 5- 6 hours tops if I set my makeup with this! What a good buy!

2. FRESH FORMULA CLEAR AS DAY LOW PH TONER

- I broke out real bad on the chin area around the second week of September and decided to use pare down on the skin care products I am using and switched to gentler products like this low pH toner. I love that there's finally a local, affordable low pH toner available to us plus it helped clear up my maskne!

3. THE BODY SHOP POMEGRANATE AND RED BERRIES HAIR AND BODY MIST

- My favorite easy, casual fragrance lately because it's a classy fruity floral and truly gets rid of odor on the hair, clothes, and skin!

4. HADA LABO HYDRATING WATER GEL

- My new favorite daytime moisturizer because it's refreshing, light, but doesn't sting despite the gel formula; it also leaves my skin genuinely quenched and moisturized, unlike other gel- based moisturizers that don't last long on the skin and leave your skin drier once product evaporates.

There goes my September 2020 favorites! What are yours?

Comments

  1. Yeeyy!!!thanks for sharing miss martha!,,nkktuwa nmn umg eb spray,.our local products really rocking on!!till next "fave of the months miss martha,.till next read..🤗😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and sweet. Love the review Ms. Martha. Hmm, my current fave is the Thayer's toner (running out again, but will skip buying since I still have 2 other toners lined up). With make up it's the Nars orgasm blush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your month of September favorite products miss martha. This HADA LABO HYDRATING WATER GEL sounds promising to me miss martha i love the benefits although its gel base but it keeps your skin hydrated all day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post! :)