Hada Labo Goes on Sale!

 

I think I've found the sale of the year that I've been looking for: HADA LABO SAAAAALLEE!

You all know that Hada Labo's hydrating skin care range is my absolute quarantine skin care favorite because the products simply suit my preference for skin care formulas: deeply hydrating and superbly moisturizing. Hada Labo has addressed these two preferences of mine, which actually became my biggest skin care need as of late!

From November 5- 15, 2020, Hada Labo trial packs are on a 20% off sale in selected Watsons outlets, Watsons online at watsons.com.ph, and Watsons on Shopee and Lazada. It's got decent samples of Hada Labo's best- selling products.

And should you decide to go full size after trying the trial packs, I suggest you try the Hyaluronic Facial Wash, Goku Jyun Hydrating Gel, and Hydrating Lotion. Guaranteed, you'll get healthy, moisturized, and hydrated skin!

Let me know how many trial packs you got!

For more information, please visit HADA LABO PHIIPPINES on Facebook.

Post a Comment

0 Comments