October 2020 Beauty Favorites

 

For some reason, I have focused a lot on my hair back in October. I dunno, I guess it was my favorite body part of the month LOL.

But seriously, I think I'm just beginning to understand the deeper meaning of its moniker "crowning glory". Our hair is our crown and we should treat it as such: take care of it, treat it good, and make sure you only give it good stuff. Also, it really makes a difference to your overall look if you have amazing hair!

I have hair care favorites for October plus a few cool beauty stuff too!

1. THE BODY SHOP GINGER ANTI- DANDRUFF SHAMPOO

- One of The Body Shop's newest products. This amazing shampoo has an energizing scent, concentrated, and rinses off easily. It's an anti- dandruff shampoo, but I still love using it because it rids my scalp of dirt and product build- up, giving me bouncy, lightweight hair and a refreshed scalp after shower.

2. THE BODY SHOP GINGER HAIR SERUM

- An easy treatment that strengthens the scalp and hair, and has a cooling effect as well that feels amazing. 1 month of usage has made my scalp less itchy and my hair looks and feels healthier. I just like how my hair is now, especially the glossy look and strong feel of the strands and I attribute these to this serum because my hair sh

4. BENEFIT BOI-ING CAKESLESS CONCEALER (5)

- A good medium to full coverage that has hydrating properties and works well in concealing not only my under eyes, but facial discolorations as well. This is great for those with dry under eyes because it doesn't cake nor crease!

5. ESFOLIO ALOE VERA GEL

- This has been sitting for a while in my makeup dresser now and one VERY hot day, I decided I wanted to slather cold gel on my skin and when I remembered I have this, I put it in the freezer for 15 minutes and voila! Instant ice bath for my skin! I'm mainly using this product as an alternative to lotion because of its light, hydrating, and refreshing feel. It's really great for our weather.

That all for my mini favorites. What are yours?

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. A must have too!!veri true nmn yan miss martha,,!,our hair is our "crowning glory"a must take care at bgyan pnsin..thanks for sharing,.llo p sa weather ntin na npka unpredictable..really help ung mga gnito idea..!,thanks for sharing and......stay safe kplgi..😘💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esfolio aloe Vera gel miss Martha it keeps my face skin hydrated every time I use it lalo na sa Gabi ginagawa ko siyang sleeping mask gel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I badly need that anti dandruff shampoo 🥺 Try ko yan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the esfolio aloe vera soothing gel. super moisturize sa skin ko😍. Ngayon ko lang alam may ganyan pala ang body shop ng ginger shampoo. Parang maganda lalo na may dandruff din ako

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)