Pond's Anti-Bacterial Skin Care range review: Affordable anti- maskne skin care!

Pond's Anti-Bacterial Skin Care range, review, price, demo


PRICE: detailed in the post
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores, supermarkets, and drugstores; Lazada and Shopee

THE VERDICT:

I think it's been a long time since I've had a huge favorite among Pond's skin care range until this one came along; it came at a right time when I was waging a fight with maskne and most of all, this thing works.

Pond's Anti-Bacterial skin care range is your affordable choice when it comes to combatting or preventing maskne or breakouts or if you simply just want products that will help keep your skin clear.

Ingredients

Pond's Anti-Bacterial skin care is the newest from the brand. This simple, 3- piece collection features a facial wash, hydrating face mist, and refreshing wet wipes. Formula features BHA and AHA that help skin turn over quickly, fights bacteria, and keeps skin clear and smooth. This skin care range has been tested and proven to get rid of E-Coli bacteria. Whoa!

FACIAL WASH (P156.75)- fights acne- causing bacteria, keeps skin clean yet healthy.

HYDRATING FACE MIST (P100)- an on-the-go face mist to replenish skin of lost moisture and AHA/NHA help fight maskne all throughout the day.

REFRESHING FACE WIPES (P40)- a quick cleansing and freshness- inducing wipes that you can use at anytime of the day.

I have the same thoughts as you. You are probably wondering why there is no moisturizer in this range. I realized, the collection was intended to be like this so the products can be more travel- friendly and besides, the refreshing wet wipes are generously dampened with the skin care solution so you can use it in lieu of serum and moisturizer.

The facial wash has a rich consistency and white color; very similar to most of Pond's facial wash range. It has a tea tree oil-ish fragrance, but it is not bothersome in any way.

The hydrating facial mist is light and refreshing, and has a beautiful Rose fragrance because it has Rosewater extract (that's why it doesn't leave my face taut and dry, and it actually makes me feel that my skin is moisturized whenever I use it!).

The refreshing face wipes are also infused with rosewater extract. The wipes have a lot of solution, but they're non-messy and there's zero dripping. I love using this around 1- 2 times while I'm out and wearing a mask to clean and refresh the covered portions.

I've used the skin care range for a month straight and here's my skin:

I wanted to cry when I took this photo yesterday! Save for some nasty marks left by maskne, my skin is doing so, so fine! I'm so relieved and joyful that my bout with maskne has ended, at least for now!

This skin care set is The Beauty Junkee approved and I recommend it if you are looking for an affordable anti-maskne skin care range that works!

POND'S ANTI-BACTERIAL SKIN CARE RANGE RATING

Please visit POND'S PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Wow nakinis na ulit Ms. Martha. Try ko din po yan 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last time I used Ponds was like 10 years ago. I had breakouts using it huhu. But I think I wanna give this set a try. Sounds promising kasi tapos TBJ approved pa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your reviews miss martha. Must try this new ponds I love the benefits on it

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)