Commenter of the month January + Gifts for this month's COM

Commenter of the month January + Gifts for this month's COM morena filipina beauty blog
And just like that, February is here! Advanced happy Chinese New Year to my Fil-Chi readers out there and to all Beshies who will celebrate the new year of the Ox. I hope this year will be kinder to all of us and I hope next year, we will all be like the Phoenix: reborn and stronger than ever.

Let me share with you the COM for January 2021 and my precious gifts for this month's COM!

Congratulations to...

Commenter of the month January + Gifts for this month's COM morena filipina beauty blog
STARRIE!

**Please email your full name, mobile number, and complete address to martha.stabarbara@gmail.com. Claiming of prize is good for 5 days only.

Commenter of the month January + Gifts for this month's COM morena filipina beauty blog
I thought of shaking up things for a little bit on my blog by giving away something different. Instead of beauty products, the COM for February 2021 will receive this dainty Maxine statement necklace and earrings jewelry set from Avon!

Mechanics are as follow:

1. COM lasts from the first to last day of the month.
2. Chosen COM will be announced via a blog entry.
3. Claiming of gifts is within 5 days only from the day of announcement. Unclaimed gifts will be awarded to the second COM candidate.
4. Everyone is welcome to join, Blogger or non-Blogger.
5. Delivery will be shouldered by TBJ.
6. Prizes are not convertible to cash

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Thank you Ms Martha! Actually i have a question. Because ive been commenting here but i dont think my comments can be seen.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)