April 2021 Beauty Favorites


Happy Monday, TBJ Beshies! Hope the week has started out great for you.

Sharing with you my beauty favorites for the month that's focused on hydration and moisture! Felt like I lost a lot of that last month because of the heat, LOL!

1. HIMAWARI HAIR OIL

- A lightly fragrant hair oil that softens and moisturizes without the stickines. It masks frizz and flyaways, and I love how it makes my hair look shiny and feel super soft the whole day!

2. HADABISEI 3D CONDITIONING MASK

- A face mask that's so hydrating and moisturizing, but doesn't feel heavy nor oily on the skin. I also love the 3D design of the mask because it covers my entire face properly and feels more secure.

3. FENTY BEAUTY FAT WATER

- A legit essence in terms of formula because it's thick and can be applied directly on the palm and dabbed on the skin, which is how essences should be used. Love the vanilla scent and how it makes my face feel super hydrated and fresh!

4. PHYSIOGEL AI CREAM

- I've developed really bad rashes on my under boob area and on top of Calmoseptine, I've been using this  as a moisturizer since I've read that moisturizers help keep rashes at bay-but not any kind of moisturizer; it should be fragrance- free and gentle so it won't aggravate rashes. I chose this one because I know a lot of friends with bad cases of dry skin who swear by this so I tried it out. Aside from keeping the affected area moisturized, I think it helped treat my rashes too because this cream is designed to help fix the skin barrier!

5. VERSACE BRIGHT CRYSTAL

- My favorite summer fragrance for 2021 because it's light, airy, feminine, and pretty. Also, it lasts very long so I don't have to use a lot.

That's all for my favorites! Do share yours!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing Ms. Martha..Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Physiogel too I purchase one whenever I have dry and itchy skin due to cold weather and it works miracle.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)