My first weekly vlog! :D

my first weekly vlog morena filipina beauty blog vlog

I've been toying with the idea of making a vlogging channel and trying my hand at daily vlogging.

I failed. LOL.

Daily vlogging is such hard work and hands down to those who can do it on a daily basis. But it's not for me haha! I think it is because I think my life is pretty boring, especially in this pandemic when a majority of my day is just spent at home, working, feeding our cats, playing some online games, and doing my daily hygiene tasks. That's it!

So I have figured it would be much better for me to do a weekly vlog...or a tri-monthly vlog just to make sure that I have interesting to show you guys.

So welcome to my first- ever daily vlog. Hope you like it!

Click HERE to watch.

Please let me know your comments on the vlog and suggestions for the next vid!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)