My first weekly vlog! :D
I've been toying with the idea of making a vlogging channel and trying my hand at daily vlogging.
I failed. LOL.
Daily vlogging is such hard work and hands down to those who can do it on a daily basis. But it's not for me haha! I think it is because I think my life is pretty boring, especially in this pandemic when a majority of my day is just spent at home, working, feeding our cats, playing some online games, and doing my daily hygiene tasks. That's it!
So I have figured it would be much better for me to do a weekly vlog...or a tri-monthly vlog just to make sure that I have interesting to show you guys.
So welcome to my first- ever daily vlog. Hope you like it!
Click HERE to watch.
Please let me know your comments on the vlog and suggestions for the next vid!



Super cute will watch this one
ReplyDelete