May 2021 Beauty Favorites

 

May 2021 Beauty Favorites The Beauty Junkee morena filipina beauty blog
Rotational blackout is real and while we're waiting for electricity to be restored (while being roasted in this heat in between), let me share with you my fave finds for the month of May 2021.

1. INNISFREE X DINOTAENG LIMITED EDITION NO SEBUM LOOSE POWDER

- Innisfree's cult favorite loose powder that's great at keeping skin matte and fresh comes in various scents in the limited edition Dinotaeng collection. I love the ingenuity and the light scents of the powders help uplift your mood. My current favorite is this orange- scented variant. Smells so refreshing and still has the same oil- controlling, skin- freshening effect that made me love this product the first time I have tried it!

2. DOVE DEODORANT DRY SERUM

- I was hesitant to use these dry serums before thinking that they are not as effective as the traditional deodorant formulas, but I was wrong. I love the dry, non-sticky feel and it really works like a deodorant. Plus points because it has serum in the formula so it has more of the skin lightening benefits. I have also noticed that my pits looked more even and lighter when I started using this!

3. THE BODY SHOP STRAWBERRY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

- This super refreshing duo helps clarify the scalp, gives light moisture, and perfect for summer because of the uplifting scent. This one always uplifts my mood in the shower and always makes me want to drink a strawberry cooler. :D


- A cooling eye cream with a light, hydrating finish. I love using this because it's so refreshing on the under eyes and keeps the skin around it smooth, plump, and hydrated.

5. ANESSA PERFECT UV SUNSCREEN

- Indeed, one of the nicest sunscreens for oily skin because it is lightweight, long- lasting (it can outlast the oil on my face), and yields little to no white cast. Love the floral scent too!

Those are my favorites for this month. What are yours?

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Haven't tried anything from the lost but wanted to try the Anessa because I've been seeing it in your social media posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeey!!ive been using dove deo serum din miss Martha!,and so far so good..🤗😍want ko dij mtry iba pa sunscreen sana dat really helps llo p sobra init..but still im glad may npsama s gngmit ko sa yong lists!!,🤗🤗😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. +1 on The Body Shop strawberry line, I just finished my shower gel po from the same line and am waiting for the new one to arrive. Another good find is mink booty scrub. 😍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)