June 2021 Beauty Favorites!

 

Happy Friday, peeps!

Just a random thought: I've finally tried McDonald's BTS Meal. And I've got two thoughts:

1. To those who bought to review and weren't amazed at all, I think we're all aware that we can't expect too much from their classic chicken nuggets and fries, right?
2. Between the two sauces, I like Cajun better.

How about you? What do you think of the BTS Meal by McDonald's?

And I digress! Sharing with you my beauty favorites for the past month. A majority are from local SME beauty brands!

1. PAVI ELLE HYALURONIC FOAM CLEANSER

- A foaming facial cleanser that's deep cleansing, but doesn't dry out my skin too much. I'm in love with the fun Cucumber Melon fragrance too!

2. PAVI ELLE HYALURONIC MAGIC CREAM

- A nice, light, hydrating cream for the face and body. I love the Green Tea fragrance and the light, watery cream texture; perfect for face and body use too! This has SPF and I love the re-texturizing effect on my skin as well.

3. PAVI ELLE BLOOMING SERUM

- Actually, I like all the products that was sent to me by this new, up-and-coming local skin care brand! This lip and cheek serum/tint has good emollient ingredients, particularly coconut oil and the versatile formula takes care of and soothes your skin while functioning as makeup too. The tint stays the whole day and it's comfortable to wear under face mask!

4. SKINPOTIONS STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE SOAP

- Skinpotions' new soap smells delicious, luscious, and makes you feel good! It also has a frothy formula, but doesn't leave my skin dry. I love the scent! Reminds me of diners and milkshakes indeed!

5. FENTY BEAUTY OVERNIGHT CREAM

- This is one of those nice creams to use if you have generally good skin or in your good skin days streak because it's very moisturizing, but not clogging and truly helps improve skin's plumpness, look, firmness, and texture, all thanks to its very moisturizing formula.

Those were my favorites for the past month! What are yours?

Post a Comment

0 Comments