The Body Shop Shower Gels: My bath time indulgence

The Body Shop Shower Gels review and price.


PRICE: P410.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all SM Department Stores; The Body Shop boutiques; Lazada Lazmall; Shopee; thebodyshop.com.ph

The Body Shop Shower Gels: My bath time indulgence morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

My husband and I share a common passion for good body wash and one of our big favorites is The Body Shop. Even before I was blogging and The Body Shop began to notice me and started sending me stuff, I was already a patron and huge lover of The Body Shop's Shower Gels. I just love the diversity and my husband and I love the distinct fragrances and the different ways they inspire our mood in the shower.

Different variants have come and gone yet The Body Shop still remains as one of our favorite luxury bath staples. Thought you'd like to know my favorites so I'm sharing them here!
 
The Body Shop Shower Gels: My bath time indulgence morena filipina beauty blog
If I'm not mistaken, The Body Shop has over a dozen permanent shower gel variants and during the holidays, they release about three limited edition variants.

My classic favorites are the ff:

1. SATSUMA- uplifting, ultra energizing fragrance. This is inspired by freshly- picked Satsumas, a variant of orange, which is considered as the sweetest.
2. COCONUT- luscious, luxurious fragrance. If I feel like indulging in something that's utterly pampering, I go for Coconut.
3. BRITISH ROSE- romantic, feminine fragrance. But of course, I have to have a Rose favorite because this is my most favorite fragrance! British Rose is a cool, invigorating rose scent that smells too pretty!
4. FESTIVE BERRY- joyous, refreshing fragrance; this was part of last year's limited edition Christmas Shower Gel variants. I love this scent because it makes my skin smell so luscious!

The Body Shop's Shower Gels are soap- free and the ingredients are ethically- sourced. My other favorite variants are Wild Argan, Olive, Shea Butter, Cool Daisy, and the limited edition Vanilla Pumpkin variant.

What are your favorite The Body Shop Shower Gel variants?

THE BODY SHOP SHOWER GEL RATING

Visit THE BODY SHOP PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. The Body Shop is a classic. My favorite is the Shea Butter. It’s been a staple in my bathroom since highschool. Also enjoyed the African Spa but I think it got phased out already.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)