TBJ 12TH MEGA ANNIVERSARY PRESENTS DREAMFEST + WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS YEAR'S ONLINE CELEBRATION!


TBJ BESHIES!

It's that time of the year again and here we are, 12 years together in this crazy, beautiful beauty community of ours and just like the years that have passed, I am still bewildered, amazed, and most of all, sincerely thankful for all of you for always being with me in this journey year after year. Our beauty community, THE BEAUTY JUNKEES UNITE! is growing and getting stronger each day and I'm so thankful to all of you for your contributions. Truly, a community is only started by one and built by many. Thank you for building The Beauty Junkee's community with me.

Just like last year, I had many doubts about pushing through with this year's anniversary because of the pandemic and the seemingly endless cycle of hardships and trials that we are all facing, but your full support for our new normal TBJ Mega Anniversary Celebration last year was enough to inspire me to continue our yearly celebration. Knowing that you, the TBJ Beshies and the brand partners who have been supporting this endeavor for years, will always have my back no matter what happens was enough to inspire me to pursue this celebration and extend more help to those in need through our collective donation. I still have my doubts and fears, but this time around, I choose courage and strength, all thanks to you.

Last year was all about surrendering and finding zen amid our situation and this year, it's all about taking back our power; we don't know when this pandemic will end-we have no control over that, but what we can control is how we rebuild our life so we can move closer to our dreams despite hard times.

So join me in this major online celebration. TBJ 12th Mega Anniversary presents:

DREAMFEST: REBUILDING YOUR DREAMS IN THE TOUGHEST TIMES
OCTOBER 2, 2021, 1-3PM
FACEBOOK LIVESTREAM: THE BEAUTY JUNKEE FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
#TBJ12THMEGAANNIVERSARY

Dreamfest is an inspirational celebration where we will recharge, become inspired, and be more motivated than ever to rebuild (or build) our dreams despite the challenges we face in arguably one of the toughest years to date. Get inspired through our inspirational, motivational talks and stories of failure and triumph, from some of the most inspiring people I have met in my journey as a content creator.

Here are the major talks of the program:

Achieving your dreams needs confidence and it starts by loving yourself. Self- care through beauty is one of the best ways to express self- love for you and for beauty enthusiasts like us, one great way to do so is through makeup and skin care! Yours truly will be talking about my best product finds of 2021 from our partner brands.

My mega blog anniversary is never without my signature demo, BILLION DOLLAR BROW TECHNIQUES. In this quick demo, I'll share with you how I maintain and design great- looking brows using makeup artist- backed techniques.


Making your dreams a reality starts with a strong vision. The best way to develop your vision is through helpful tools such as vision boards. I have started getting into the habit of dream visualization back in 2011 and one of the key visualization tools that I used was a vision board. It's been 10 years since I have started my very first vision board and I'm proud to say that a lot of the visions, dreams, and goals that I have put there, I have achieved already. Vision board works!

How do you make one? Let Trixie Esguerra of Positivitrix and premier Fililipina vision board coach show you how in her VISION BOARD 101 MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS workshop. Trixie has held vision board parties for the employees of some of the top companies here and globally namely ANA Air, FWD Insurance, HSBC, Bayer, Avon, Unilever Food Solutions, and Louis Vuitton to name a few. Trixie's motivational workshops have helped result to a more driven, effective, focused, and effective organization.

There will be speakers who will be invited to share their stories on how they were able to adapt to the challenges posed by the pandemic. Hopefully, these stories will make you feel that you are not alone in the experience and motivate you to turn your life around using the lessons and advice that you will derive from them. More about these speakers soon.

And here are the goodies that await the VIBs of TBJ 12th Mega Anniversary!

MORINGA O2

READY SET GLOW

BYS

GLUTA-C

BURT'S BEES

ESFOLIO

REVLON

PINK SUGAR

BLOOM SKINLAB

THE BODY SHOP

BEAUTY BOX CORPORATION (SABORINO, MOMOPURI, NAIVE, KRACIE)

PAVI ELLE

EB ADVANCE

SPOTLIGHT COSMETICS

WET N WILD

ZEN ZEST

BELLE DE JOUR

GUAPA BEAUTY ENTERPRISE

STRIP IT!

Sign ups for the reservation of the beauty bags have opened today. 156 slots for the bags are up for grabs. Each bag has P2,500- P3,000 worth of beauty products. However, not all those who were able to sign up first pursue the transaction so I will keep on contacting everyone in the list until all the slots are sold so please, don't hesitate to sign up until I officially close the registration. Good luck!

SIGN UP FOR A VIB SLOT HERE

Being a VIB also entitles you access to the online livestream program on October 2 and VIB- exclusive mega giveaways during the livestream program.

Once again, thank you and thank you 3000 for helping make it to my 12 year in this wonderful world of beauty content creation.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Hi Ms Martha. I just want to thank you for creating The Beauty Junkee. Where would I be without you? You introduced me to a lot of brands, brands that I only became aware through reading your blog, watching your vlogs and viewing a glimpse of your life. There were brands I know, but through you , you increased my awareness of the beauty world. I thank you for inspiring me to be a better person. Alam ko I am still a diamond in the rough. Slowly picking up the pieces of my life only now, and slowly getting back on track! Thank you Ms Martha. Happy 12th Anniversary. Enjoyed the best 12 years of beauty thanks to you. Maraming salamat mula sa kaibuturan ng aking puso!!!Cheerio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to celebrate another year of happiness 💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 12th Mega vonggang Anniversarie Miss Martha!!!!ayieeeh!so kilig ako dto kc "i already sign up!!!🤗🎉🎉yeess!!knna pa 4 pm!😅💪and hoping mpsa sa slot!!😍so kilig to be part again of this Anniv and more special kc ill join with signing up for the first time!!looking forward and enjoy lng and still sobrang thankful ako to be part of"!!labyah beshie!!!!!🤗🤗😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to this year's TBJ Anniv. Congratulations Ms Martha! More years and more sponsors and more charities to come ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. With love and care since 2009 Ms M 😍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)