12 Reasons to love Moringa-O2 + Moringa-O2 celebrates 12 years

Happy 12 years, Moringa-O2!

12 Reasons to love Moringa-O2 + Moringa-O2 celebrates 12 years morena filipina beauty blogMoringa-O2 has just celebrated their 12th year in the beauty industry and for the entire month of November, they launched a series of activities that inspire their fans to do MOR in life with Moringa O2 through the I CAN DO MOR CAMPAIGN.

I Can Do Mor has highlighted 12 activities and stories that focused on improving relationships, health, and well- being with Moringa-O2.

And here are 12 reasons why I love Moringa-O2 and why it inspires me to be MOR when it comes to beauty!

1. MORINGA-O2 IS A FILIPINO BRAND

- One of the reasons why I love Moringa-O2 is because it's a Filipino brand; this is one of the brands and products that made me believe that local products can truly compete with international ones because their formula and range are very good!

2. MORINGA-O2 CHAMPIONS OUR VERY OWN MALUNGGAY

- Malunggay is a native plant in the country and I commend Moringa O2 for using this as their main active ingredient because it inspires other aspiring brands to utilize and prioritize our local plant treasures, which in turn positively affects local farmers and the conservation of our local flora.

3. MORINGA-O2 HAIR RELAXING SERUM++ IS A FANTASTIC HAIR OIL

- Moringa-O2's Hair Relaxing Serum++ is one of me and my husband's favorite finds from the brand because it works in keeping our hair tamed and moisturized the whole day, plus it's very affordable too.

4. MORINGA-O2'S SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER ARE GREAT FOR HAIR FALL PROBLEMS

- Moringa-O2's shampoo and conditioner range are well- loved for combatting hair fall; I can attest to this because when I started using this range, my hair fall and breakage issues were reduced; I don't see a lot of hair strands on my brush anymore while brushing!

5. MORINGA-O2 TONER IS GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN

- Moringa-O2's toner is one of my favorites, most especially in times when my skin feels particularly sensitive. Because it cleans without drying the skin, it's alcohol- free, and has a mild green tea scent. I know a lot of moms who love this product for their teens!

6. MORINGA-O2 IS AN AFFORDABLE STARTER SKIN CARE FOR TEENS

- As mentioned in number 5, moms love the toner for the teens, which makes Moringa-O2 a good, accessible, and affordable choice for teenagers who are starting their skin care journey. I've read from some reviews that the toner helps treat acne and does not cause them to break out.

7. MORINGA-O2 IS GREAT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

- One of the nicest things about the brand is it can be used by mom, dad, and the kids, which means it's more economical and convenient!

8. MORINGA-O2 HERBAL HAIR, SCALP, AND SKIN THERAPY OIL IS AN ALL-AROUNDER

- Moringa-O2's all- around oil is very versatile and convenient as it's great for moisturizing and soothing the hair, scalp, skin, and parts of the skin that are prone to dryness such as the knees, elbows, and heels.

9. MORINGA-O2'S PRODUCTS ARE PERFECT FOR OUR HUMID CLIMATE

- What I generally love about their products is the texture is lightweight: the shampoos are easy to rinse off and don't weigh my hair down and the oils are fast- absorbing and don't leave a filmy, greasy residue

10. MORINGA O2'S PRODUCTS HAVE A UNIFORM FRAGRANCE

- I like it when products have a uniform fragrance like Moringa-O2. This way, I don't have to think of fragrances clashing on my hair and indirectly causing a headache. Moringa-O2 has a signature mild green tea scent which is very refreshing and perfect for our weather too.

11. MORINGA-O2'S PRODUCTS ARE AFFORDABLE

- I mean, considering how good their products are, Moringa-O2 can increase their prices and people will still buy because hey, that's how good their products are, but they decided to keep it affordable so that a lot of people will be able to experience and enjoy their products.

12. MORINGA-O2 IS TIMELESS

- Moringa-O2 could have come out with trendy products and formulas, but they believed in the power of what's tried and tested, which gave them a timeless status in my opinion; because great formulas, great products, great skin, and great ingredients will always be in demand no matter the trends. I'm happy to support a brand that aligns with my values in beauty and that is timeless products will never go out of style.

And those are the reasons why I love Moringa-O2! How about you?

For more information about the brand and their campaign, please visit MORINGA-O2 PHILIPPINES on Facebook.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Very interesting products, I really love to try their Hair serum 😍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)