iPhone 13 Pro Haul :3

iPhone 13 Pro Haul morena filipina blog
I normally don't buy a new smartphone unless my current one is shattered with all its cords dangling out of it already, but since I planned to vlog frequently (LOL this did not age well, but we'll get to this!), my current phone, iPhone 7 Plus isn't meeting my needs anymore when it comes to video quality and sound.

So I thought now's the perfect time to buy a new phone.

Hello, iPhone 13 Pro.

I wanted to get the iPhone Pro 12, but I realized that the price difference isn't that significant between that and iPhone Pro 13 so I decided to go for the latest; at least it's the latest unit already.

I pre- ordered the phone via different stores, but ended up getting mine through Globe's pre-order program for postpaid subscribers, I ended up increasing my monthly plan for a little to somehow higher my chances of being considered by Globe. It worked, but ultimately, what I think made a difference was my good account standing.

 iPhone 13 Pro Haul morena filipina blog

So I got new accessories for the my new iPhone 13 Pro. First is SmartDevil Tempered Glass: P199 for 2 in Lazada. It's too nice for its price! 

I bought this because Screen Guard, my go- to store for tempered glass products and installation has folded up here in our nearby mall and I found the other options too expensive. Glad I came across SmartDevil because it offers easy self- installation, thanks to that handy guide. You can buy this tempered glass HERE.

iPhone 13 Pro Haul morena filipina blog
It's been three years since I bought an iPhone and I didn't know that the new ones don't come with an adapter anymore. What a bummer. I paid this much for a phone with no charging head LOL.

The iPhone models starting with the 8 series can finally be charged via wireless magnetic chargers that's why Apple stopped including charging heads as part of the package. I thought of purchasing a Magsafe charger, but the reviews about it were meh so I went for a power adapter instead.

iPhone 13 Pro Haul morena filipina blog
Cases ahhhh! 

I got two jelly case from Shopee; they're so cheap at P43 each only. I got the brown one because...aesthetic, and the clear one to showcase the beauty of Sierra Blue and so that I can ogle at it if I have nothing else better to do.

iPhone 13 Pro Haul morena filipina blog
And a new phone is the perfect excuse to finally buy Casetify. I've been seeing this all over social media and they've been targeting me a lot on Facebook advertising so I rewarded their efforts through a purchase LOL.

I chose this simple clear case with cloud art because I'm digging the aesthetic look by Gen Zs plus it looks good with Sierra Blue as the background; it's like the sky is in my hand and there's some art going on in there.

iPhone 13 Pro Haul morena filipina blog
And finally, here is the phone! I always go for Black when I buy gadgets, buy Sierra Blue is just sooo pretty and I think this limited edition color will help add more value to the phone if I decide to sell it eventually.

I went for iPhone 13 Pro because it' the perfect size for my hand; big screens are great, but it's tiring to hold them the entire day LOL. And I made the right decision because a lot of tech gurus and reviewers dub this as the best iPhone in terms of performance and size!

And that's it! Merry Christmas, Martha.

How about you? What do you think of the iPhone Pro 13 series?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Waaaa goals! I wanted to purchase but with my position kasi a simple android phone will do so it will really a want for me pero let's see if I can request one as company phone once magrenew na line ko haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'll be able to get hired on the work Im applying for, I'll start to save money and buy a new phone. I'm really curious and interested on how good the quality of Iphone 13 Pro 😍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)