December 2021 Beauty Favorites


December 2021 Beauty Favorites morena filipina beauty blog

I'm off to get my booster shot today and hopefully, there will be no side effects and most importantly, I won't catch the virus while I'm out. Beshies, please stay safe as much as you can and if you can get the vaccine, please take it. I can attest how the vaccine has saved my family's life and I'm sure it will save you too.

Before the hubby and I head to the hospital for get that jab done, here are my beauty faves for the month of December 2021

1. HOURGLASS UNIVERSE PALETTE LIGHTING EDIT

- I know how popular this product was years ago and I never really thought it was that good, but when I got this palette from a PR kit and have finally tried the famed Hourglass ambient palette series for myself, I was floored; it really is good! I love the finish on my skin and the luminosity it gives, plus all the shades are usable! Really worth the cash and I will totally buy this again if I hit pan on this one!

2. NATASHA DENONA EYESHADOW PALETTE

- Another cult favorite in the world of eyeshadows. Again, another one of those products with a hype that I don’t understand until I got to try the product myself. Natasha Denona’s eyeshadows are B-U-T-T-E-R-Y! They’re so smooth, pigmented, and what I love about it is there’s very little fallout!

3. ESSENCE COSMETICS INSTANT MATT MAKEUP FIXING SPRAY

- I accidentally discovered it in my makeup backup stash and decided to try it. Good thing I did because I would never know how good this is! This keeps my makeup looking matte and fresh for more than 4 hours 

4. READY SET GLOW MULTI-USE TINT

- The perfect complexion tint if you are sweaty, oily, and want a cheek color that somewhat resists face mask transfer. I love wearing this most especially if I know that I would have to wear 

That’s all for my favorites this month! What are yours?

Post a Comment

0 Comments