NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far!

Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection review, price, demo

PRICE: To be detailed in the blog post

FROM: Free

OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Innisfree boutiques; Innisfree on Lazada 


NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

Summer is coming and I'm hoping to travel, but with 0micron around, I think I just have to put these wanderlust ideas to rest for now. I'm fervently hoping that this surge will vanish sooner so the kids can go out more and play again and for the seniors to be able to stretch their legs and go out with their loved ones again.

For now, I'll just live my summer dreams through Innisfree's new summer offering: AIRY MAKEUP COLLECTION. Innisfree is taking the word AIRY seriously with this makeup range because to date, the lipsticks in this collection are the lightest one I've tried so far!

Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection is one of their first summer makeup offerings for 2022. The collection features four eyeshadow palettes, 8 matte lipstick shades, and 8 matte lip tint shades. The collection promises an unbelievably light texture for comfortable wear.

NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far morena filipina beauty blog
Airy Eyeshadow (P950) is a pocket item that features four shades per palette. Packaging is nice, light, and sleek, perfect to bring to the office because it's compact and won't command too much space. The eyeshadows look well- pressed in the pan. However, I don't think that the palette is sturdy enough to cushion the eyeshadows in case it falls so make sure it doesn't!

NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far morena filipina beauty blog
Top view of the lipsticks. I must say, the overall packaging of this collection is absolutely chic and pretty; the minimalist, ombre design lover in me is very happy. :)

As for Airy Matte Lip Tint, the product comes with a paddle applicator; it works really well with the consistency of the product as it helps even its out properly and easily on the lips.

NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far morena filipina beauty blog
Swatches of 2 Peach Beige palette

1- muted peach (matte)
2- peach champagne (shimmer)
3- powder peach (matte)
4- earth brown (matte)

NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far morena filipina beauty blog
Swatches of 1 Mauve Rose Palette

1- powder rose (matte)
2- bright pink (shimmer)
3- nude pink (matte)
4- light mauve pink (matte)

The powders have a smooth, silky consistency, specifically the matte eyeshadows. The lone shimmer eyeshadow is best used if wet so you can improve its color coverage or create a foiled look. Actually, I think the shimmer eyeshadow is really meant to be used wet; it literally doesn't impart any coverage aside from a few specks of shimmer on my lids if used in its dry state. Pigmentation of the powder is light to medium; it's just not that pigmented enough for me, but we'll get to that later.

NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far morena filipina beauty blog
L-R: Airy Matte Lip Tint in 5 Reddish Pink and 1 Magenta Mauve and Airy Matte Lipstick in Amber Brick and Almond Butter

Airy Matte Lip Tint (P750) is a lightweight tint with an airy matte finish. The finish and feel of this tint is so muted and light, it even looks and feels lighter than the powder matte lip products that came out in the market prior.

Airy Matte Lipstick (P890) is an airy matte lipstick; just like the lip tint, this product has set the bar for lightweight lipstick; it's so so lightweight, but don't let the lightness fool you because this baby is pigmented.

Both products have medium to heavy pigmentation and have a lovely cotton scent; I can't stop smelling my lips when I have any of these on.

Let's put these products to the test.

NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far morena filipina beauty blog
Here's me wearing Airy eyeshadow palette in Peach Brown. 

NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far morena filipina beauty blog
Here's me wearing Airy eyeshadow palette in Mauve Rose. Before using these, I felt that Mauve Rose won't look too good on me because the shades lean on the cool side, but I ended up liking it better than Peach Beige. As for the shimmer eyeshadow, it yields powder fall out so layer gradually unless you want to have a glitter party on your cheeks.

Going back to pigmentation, I find it a bit sheer for my liking and for my warm skin tone; I'd have to layer the eyeshadows for a couple of times on my lids just to get a decent color projection. I understand the rationale of the AIRY MAKEUP concept, but I think adding a little more pigment won't hurt; as it is, I think they also dialed down the pigmentation of the eyeshadows just to deliver that airy look and feel. I really like the shades, but they're not pigmented enough for me.

On the bright side, this is a foolproof eyeshadow palette that's great for traveling; it's a swipe-on-with-your-finger-and-blend-for-a-little kind of eyeshadow plus it looks good when creating that shadowy lower lids look (refer to my photo showcasing the Peach Beige eyeshadow palette)

NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far morena filipina beauty blog
Me wearing Airy Matte Lip Tint in Magenta Mauve. This one is perf for morena skin tones. 

**Apologies for the bad photo quality; the Internet is so baaaad and my photos are not loading properly and I gotta publish this thing already! :(

NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far morena filipina beauty blog
Me wearing Airy Matte Lip Tint in 5 Reddish Pink. I don't exactly know why this is called reddish pink because it looks bright coral on me.

The lip tint has as lovely finish, super lightweight feel that you don't even know it's there, and it smells so good! It has okay staying power; it's not waterproof nor long- lasting. However, the formula dries out my lips big time. As much as I love the feel of the lip tint, I just can't wear this because it causes my lips to flake and crack.

NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far morena filipina beauty blog
Airy Matte Lipstick in Almond Butter. This is a muted peach with a warm undertone. This one does not give me garish- looking teeth at all and I like how it flatters my morena skin tone. This is a nude lipstick that I don't mind wearing everyday.

NEW: Innisfree Airy Makeup Collection Review: Lightest lipstick I've tried so far morena filipina beauty blog
Airy Matte Lipstick in Amber Brick. What gorgeous red! This warm, brick red shade is one of the perfect daytime reds for me because it's soft, casual, but still gives you that chic look.

Airy Matte lipstick has a comfortable finish and this is the perfect lipstick to get if you want that easy, blurred lip look ala-Koreanovela. Staying power is decent and what I love the most is it doesn't dry out my lips.

Innisfree Airy Makeup collection is just okay; it is because I wish that the eyeshadows were more pigmented; I feel that the shades and pigmentation of the eyeshadows are more well- suited to fair and medium skin tones plus the lip tints, as nice as they are, are not compatible with my lips' chemistry. But on the bright side, the Airy Matte lipstick range is love and this is what I recommend from this collection because aside from the beautiful colors and finish, this one is just so lightweight and comfortable-it's the lightest lipstick I've tried so far!

Have you tried this collection already? What do you think?

INNISFREE AIRY MAKEUP COLLECTION RATING

Please visit INNISFREE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

0 Comments