November 2021 Beauty Favorites

 

November 2021 Beauty Favorites morena filipina beauty blog
Hola, Beshies! I can't believe I forgot to post about this! All this time, I thought I am on track with my monthly beauty favorites blog post, but the holidays went by so fast and it was like everything was a blur, including this blog post lol!

I didn't have a lot of favorites last November as I spent my time mostly at home, trying to finish tasks early 

1. TOUCH IN SOL NO POREBLEM PRIMER

- One of Korea's most famous primers and for a reason! I've never read anything about Touch in Sol prior to trying it and I was already amazed in my first try; it smooths skin effectively, helps give me a flawless finish for my makeup, and makes makeup last for up to 5 hours. This is a really cool find!

2. SENKA PERFECT WHIP ACNE CARE

- My favorite Perfect Whip cleanser to date because it has Salicylic Acid that helps give my skin a better, deeper clean because SA is a great anti- acne and antibacterial ingredient and it smells calming too.

3. GRWM RADIANCE TINT

- A really good, semi- matte, local, affordable concealer with a pretty impressive shade range. This yields medium to full coverage and I love its overall finish.

4. GRWM AQUA TINT

- A lip and cheek tint that's been getting a lot of good reviews in Facebook beauty groups lately. Aqua Tint is a gel- based lip and cheek tint that's great to use on top of makeup, doesn't give a patchy coverage, and has pretty good staying power. I can also blend and wear this on top of powdered skin with no problem!

How about you? What are your beauty favorites?

Post a Comment

0 Comments