5 Sunscreens to try this 2022

 

5 Sunscreens to try this 2022 morena filipina beauty blog
One of my skin care resolutions this year is to wear sunscreen more often (yeah, this is one bad habit of mine I know). I always say this in my articles, but it's really true: that it's getting hotter by the day and the summer is getting worse! People should really start talking about global warming and taking it more seriously!

Anyway, so I've been trying out various sunscreens for the face lately and here are my favorites; these are 5 sunscreens to try this 2022; tried and tested, and best of all, there's a variety of textures and finishes in here!

1. SUNPLAY SUN AQUA UV WATERY ESSENCE (P465)

- A lightweight, gel- like emulsion that's ideal for oily skin types and humid climate. If you like that watery, fresh feeling, you'll love this sunscreen.

2. ANESSA PERFECT UV SUNSCREEN MILD MILK (P1,990)

- A milky, lightweight sunscreen that's great for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. I also loved using this because it has a moisturizing effect too.

3. MAXIPEEL SUN PROTECTION CREAM (P47)

- On a budget? Try Maxi-Peel's Sun Protection cream.

4. GARNIER LIGHT COMPLETE SUPER UV (P315)

- A new cool find! Garnier's one of my cool skin care discoveries early this year and I'm so happy to know that they have a matte sunscreen!

5. SUPERGOOP UNSEEN SUNSCREEN (P2,050)

- If you want your sunscreen invisible, then try Supergoop's Unseen Sunscreen. It's literally just like a primer and feels weightless. Definitely worth the splurge!

That's all! What are your new favorite sunscreens?

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I love how lightweight Anessa Sunscreen, so perfect for my skin coz I had a very sensitive skin type.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)