Innisfree My Eyeshadow: Surprisingly good find!

 Innisfree Single Eyeshadows review, price, demo

PRICE: P399 each (now on sale, starting at P99)

FROM: Free

OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Innisfree boutiques; Innisfree Lazada

Innisfree My Eyeshadow: Surprisingly good find! morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

Today's awesome find is from Innisfree; it's their single eyeshadows from the My Eyeshadow range. Innisfree Philippines gave these to me as samples that I had to use for a project and return right after (don't worry, these won't be used anymore; I just need to return them for documentation). I'm not easily impressed by eyeshadows, but I just find that this one is really good because I didn't expect that Innisfree makes good eyeshadows and the finish is well- suited for everyday use. These are your perfect everyday eyeshadows!

Innisfree My Eyeshadow: Surprisingly good find! morena filipina beauty blog
Innisfree My Eyeshadow is part of their customizable makeup range; the eyeshadows come in matte and shimmer finishes, and in over a dozen colors. The pans can be ejected from their individual casing and transferred to one of Innisfree's customizable empty palettes. The shades I have are the ff:

36 matte- soft chocolate brown with a sheer bronze coating
2 matte- cameo pink
3 shimmer- pale champagne pink
24 shimmer- peach pink with gold shimmer

The eyeshadow are surprisingly smooth and buttery; they can even be applied nicely with just a finger and it's one of the strengths of this product: it's very fuss- free and travel- friendly! It's pigmented, but not chalky and bold, and it has decent staying power; but of course, I would highly advise for you to wear an eye primer underneath to improve longevity.

Innisfree My Eyeshadow: Surprisingly good find! morena filipina beauty blog
I'm wearing all the shades in this photo. Aside from its fuss- free texture, the medium to heavy coverage makes it absobloodylutely perfect for daily use. Intense pigmentation is the name of the game in the eyeshadow world: the more pigmented, the better, but in this world where you barely have time to even complete a five- step skin care routine, a foolproof, touch-and-go eyeshadow is very much appreciated.

Highly recommended if you want a fuss- free eyeshadow that you can wear during the day and use to amp up your look at night. I recommend that you get three: one for highlighting, one for adding a sheer wash of color on the lids (for day), and one for definition (for night).

INNISFREE MY EYESHADOW RATING

Please visit INNISFREE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. isa si innisfree sa fave kbrand na gusto ko lalo sa skincare, natry ko sila tru althea korea affordable pa. nice yung mga e/s nila din kaya lng near expiry na yung bnebenta online 😣

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)