Innisfree My Eyeshadow: Surprisingly good find!
Innisfree Single Eyeshadows review, price, demo
PRICE: P399 each (now on sale, starting at P99)
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Innisfree boutiques; Innisfree Lazada
THE VERDICT:
Today's awesome find is from Innisfree; it's their single eyeshadows from the My Eyeshadow range. Innisfree Philippines gave these to me as samples that I had to use for a project and return right after (don't worry, these won't be used anymore; I just need to return them for documentation). I'm not easily impressed by eyeshadows, but I just find that this one is really good because I didn't expect that Innisfree makes good eyeshadows and the finish is well- suited for everyday use. These are your perfect everyday eyeshadows!
Innisfree My Eyeshadow is part of their customizable makeup range; the eyeshadows come in matte and shimmer finishes, and in over a dozen colors. The pans can be ejected from their individual casing and transferred to one of Innisfree's customizable empty palettes. The shades I have are the ff:
36 matte- soft chocolate brown with a sheer bronze coating
2 matte- cameo pink
3 shimmer- pale champagne pink
24 shimmer- peach pink with gold shimmer
The eyeshadow are surprisingly smooth and buttery; they can even be applied nicely with just a finger and it's one of the strengths of this product: it's very fuss- free and travel- friendly! It's pigmented, but not chalky and bold, and it has decent staying power; but of course, I would highly advise for you to wear an eye primer underneath to improve longevity.
I'm wearing all the shades in this photo. Aside from its fuss- free texture, the medium to heavy coverage makes it absobloodylutely perfect for daily use. Intense pigmentation is the name of the game in the eyeshadow world: the more pigmented, the better, but in this world where you barely have time to even complete a five- step skin care routine, a foolproof, touch-and-go eyeshadow is very much appreciated.
Highly recommended if you want a fuss- free eyeshadow that you can wear during the day and use to amp up your look at night. I recommend that you get three: one for highlighting, one for adding a sheer wash of color on the lids (for day), and one for definition (for night).
INNISFREE MY EYESHADOW RATING
Please visit INNISFREE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.
isa si innisfree sa fave kbrand na gusto ko lalo sa skincare, natry ko sila tru althea korea affordable pa. nice yung mga e/s nila din kaya lng near expiry na yung bnebenta online 😣
ReplyDelete