COMMENTER OF THE MONTH JUN 2022 + GIFTS FOR THIS MONTH'S COM

 

All this home improvement and renovation is draining all my time and energy, hence the lack of posts, but it's so refreshing to do something so fulfilling and something else aside from stare at the computer the entire day; thanks for keeping up with me despite that, but I promise you, I'll be sharing with you my new room makeover soon!

In the meantime, let me announce the COM for the month of June and the gifts for this month's COM!

Congratulations to...

LIZA BENETUA!

**Congratulations, Beshie! Please email your full name, complete address (including barangay), and mobile number to martha.stabarbara@gmail.com. Claiming of prize is good for 5 days only. 

Our COM for this month will receive these high end goodies from Shiseido and Pixi:

Shiseido Clarifying Cleansing Foam
Pixi Glow Tonic Glycolic Acid Toner
Pixi On The Glow Glycolic Acid Face Stick

These are also some of my most favorite skin care products too!

Mechanics below!

1. COM lasts from the first to last day of the month.
2. Chosen COM will be announced via a blog entry.
3. Claiming of gifts is within 5 days only from the day of announcement. Unclaimed gifts will be awarded to the second COM candidate.
4. Everyone is welcome to join, Blogger or non-Blogger.
5. Delivery will be shouldered by TBJ.
6. Prizes are not convertible to cash

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Swerte next winner! Bonggang stuff from Pixi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms Martha! So happy! I already emailed you my details!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeeey!!congratulations beshie!!another happy heart..💋😍joining again for this month..Goodluck joiners and the may the best wins!!lovelots Miss Martha...😗😗😘☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super thankful for this Ms Martha! I already sent you an email to let you know. Thanks again! More power to The Beauty Junkee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)