Supergoop Sunscreens: the SPF for those who dislike sunscreens

Supergoop Every Single Face, Unseen Sunscreen, and Glow Screen Body review, price, demo

PRICE: Every Single Face (P2000), Unseen Sunscreen (P2300), Glow Screen Body (P2650)
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at sephora.ph

Supergoop Sunscreens: the SPF for those who dislike sunscreens morena filipina skin care blog
THE VERDICT:

I know y'all will hate me for this, but I just want to admit that I don't wear sunscreen on a regular basis, except on the face. It is because I'm a sweaty, oily gal and the reason why I am a bit averse to SPF usage is because I am traumatized by the sticky, pasty ancient SPF lotion formulas of my childhood.

Thanks to science, SPF formulas have gotten more tolerable and wearable, but still, my spf trauma is strong! That is until I met Supergoop, my new favorite SPF brand for city wear--it's the perfect SPF for those who dislike sunscreens!

Supergoop Sunscreens: the SPF for those who dislike sunscreens morena filipina skin care blog
Supergoop! is a sunscreen brand that prides themselves on cruelty- free, innovative, skin care- infused SPF products for all skin types.

Supergoop Sunscreens: the SPF for those who dislike sunscreens morena filipina skin care blog
Glow Screen Body ingredients

Glow Screen Body is body SPF with AHA and BHA that declog pores and help with body acne; it also has peptides, vitamins, and hydrating ingredients to soothe the skin and formula is infused with shimmer to give skin a radiant glow. Sulfate- free and Paraben- free.

Supergoop Sunscreens: the SPF for those who dislike sunscreens morena filipina skin care blog
Unseen Sunscreen is an SPF for the face that's literally goes on invisible; has vitamins and antioxidants to nourish the skin. Oil- free, fragrance- free, and paraben- free.

Supergoop Sunscreens: the SPF for those who dislike sunscreens morena filipina skin care blog
L-R: Every Single Face, Unseen Sunscreen, and Glow Screen Body

Every Single Face is Supergoop's newest sunscreen; I just don't have the box and it didn't have the ingredients list on the bottle that's why I am not able to show it here. This sunscreen is formulated for all skin types, whether oily, dry, normal, and combination skin. It has SPR technology and SPF 50 that claims to protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays, blue light, as well as infrared radiation.

Every Single Face is incredibly lightweight and watery, but isn't messy when applied. I love how lightweight it feels on the skin despite the lotion formula plus it gets absorbed quickly without leaving a white cast, gunk, and a thick, clogging barrier on the epidermal surface. Formula is unscented as well. I love how perfect Every Single Face is for tropical climates such as the Philippines and the compact, squeeze bottle is great for lugging around, especially when traveling. 

Unseen Sunscreen is my favorite face SPF to date most especially under makeup! It feels like a primer, smooths the skin surface, which helps in making my makeup look smoother, zero white cast, and has no downtime: you can apply your makeup right after using it and there won't be any pilling! I have oily skin and I appreciate how its formula helps keep my face matte longer because of Dimethicone and Polymers though if you have known allergies to silicone, please do a patch test first prior usage.

Finally, Glow Screen Body, a light lotion with a matte finish. I think the matte finish is genius! The moment I tried this product, all my SPF trauma-which is mainly caused by SPF products for the body-seemed to have went away! No white cast, no gunky feel, no need to wait for the product to set, and doesn't cause my skin to sweat. Holy moly Supergoop, you did something good here! The formula is infused with shimmer so if you don't like shimmer, that might be an issue for you. I used to love shimmer in lotions, but I prefer one without it because shimmer tends to stick to clothes and my leather bags. I wish Supergoop will come out with a version without shimmer, but the same super good lotion formula; this is so perfect for our weather!

Supergoop's sunscreen products are fragrance- free and don't run off, though it is highly advisable to reapply coverage after every 40 minutes.

Supergoop mainly uses chemical SPFs for these products so if you have known allergies to these, then steer clear.

Supergoop is currently my go- to SPF for city use because it just perfect for it; heat and humidity can be intense when you're in the city, not to mention it's exacerbated by face mask usage and the type of clothing I wear so I really appreciate their formulas that's just overall perfect for a city lifestyle; it's currently my fave high end SPF brand!

If you're wondering which one will suit your skin type, check out my product combo recommendation:

DRY, DRY-OILY SKIN:

Every Single Face + Glow Screen Body

OILY, OILY-NORMAL SKIN:

Unseen Sunscreen + Glow Screen Body

NORMAL SKIN:

Every Single Face + Glow Screen Body

Have you tried Supergoop's SPF products already? What are your thoughts?

SUPERGOOP EVERY SINGLE FACE, UNSENN SUNSCREEN, AND GLOW BODY SCREEN RATING

Visit SEPHORA PHILIPPINES for more information.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I was able to try the Supergoop Everyday Lotion won by my sister from Sephora's IG giveaway and it's super oily for the face I just used it sa body pero super lagkit sa feeling kaya how I wish the unseen sunscreen sana napanalunan so I can try it too hihi

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)