Taped Nipple Tape in Latte: new favorite nippie protector!

Taped nipple tape in Latte review and price.

PRICE: P110 (nipple tape only); P265 (nipple tape + adhesive soap)
FROM: Shopee
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Shopee through various resellers

Taped Nipple Tape in Latte: new favorite nippie protector morena fashion beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

I think when you get older, you become more and more a creature of comfort. As for me, I am beginning to embrace a bra- free life. Most friends and colleagues my age are starting to love the feeling of going out without wearing a bra because the comfort you feel is unmatched plus the weather is just getting hotter and hotter that most people (including me) end up wanting to dress more comfortably and lightly. However, society still raises brows on female nippies that peep from tees; I look forward to the day when women will no longer be objectified, but for now, I'll still embark on my bra- free journey while keeping those nippies hidden with a nipple tape.

Unfortunately, my go- to disposable nipple tape has been irritating my skin and I want to use reusable silicone nipple tapes because they're more environment- friendly. My last memory of reusable silicone nipple tapes is they don't stick and look very obvious under clothing that's why I stopped using them.

Thankfully, I discovered these new generation reusable nipple tapes; the brand I tried is called Taped and I swear, these are the nicest silicone nipple tapes I've used in a while!

Taped Nipple Tape in Latte: new favorite nippie protector morena fashion beauty blog
Taped is a local brand; I just discovered it at Shopee while browsing for silicone nipple tapes. I gave it a shot because it's got a lot of glowing reviews plus the other brand that I initially wanted, which was Nippie Pop, was pretty expensive. Taped is very affordable plus I like that the brand has created a specific cleanser for the nippie tapes that won't ruin the glue, therefore the product will last much longer.

Taped Nipple Tape in Latte: new favorite nippie protector morena fashion beauty blog
Taped nipple tapes come in 4 shades: 

Vanilla- fair skin
Latte- light to medium skin tones
Mocha- morena skin
Espresso- dark skin

I chose Latte because I have uneven skin tone and my breasts have a lighter color compared to the rest of my body. Look at how thin and lightweight the product is! It's tacky and secure, and covers a huge area so it's perfect even for those with larger nipples. It also conceals the nipples well because it's slightly thicker at the center, but overall, it doesn't have weird bulges, no weird nipple tape silhouettes, and very comfortable and lightweight; plus points too for the skin tone- matching color!

Taped Nipple Tape in Latte: new favorite nippie protector morena fashion beauty blog
Here's the adhesive soap. It only comes in one size, but a little goes a long way. I think you can use this product with non-Taped nipple tapes as well. 

As for removal, Taped Nipple Tape isn't feel painful to remove, doesn't leave glue residue on the skin, and the most important of all, it did not irritate my skin because Taped nipple tape is hypoallergenic.

I'm very happy with this purchase and guess I'm back to wearing silicone nipple tapes again, thanks to Taped! Highly recommended especially for those who want to start living a bra- free life like me! :D

Have you tried this product already? are you using nipple tapes? What are your favorite brands?

TAPED NIPPLE TAPE IN LATTE RATING

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Yes prefer to go braless lately din, but looking for the right tape can be cumbersome. Glad you found this Ms Martha. It's super helpful!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)