COMMENTER OF THE MONTH OCT 2022 + GIFTS FOR THIS MONTH'S COM

 

Hello TBJ Beshies! I'm finally back from resting (even if I didn't feel like I rested at all LOL) and we're back to business!

I promise to blog more frequently; there are just so many social media platforms and online channels that a content creator has to manage right now and I'm trying my best to attend to all. But in any case, you'll find me a lot more on Tiktok!

Anyhoo, here's our COM for the month of October 2022!

Congratulations to...

LEA MAE ABOJON!

**Congratulations, dear! Please email your full name, complete address (including barangay), and mobile number to martha.stabarbara@gmail.com. Claiming of prize is good for 5 days only.

The COM for the month of October will receive the following prodcuts:

AHC Peony Bright skin care
St. Ives Glowing facial wash
Garnier Bright Complete Vitamin C Serum
Pynocare Anti-Melasma supplements
Mary Kay pH- balanced lip balm
Cetaphil Rich Night Cream
Tatcha skin care sample
Beauty head band

Mechanics below:

1. COM lasts from the first to last day of the month.
2. Chosen COM will be announced via a blog entry.
3. Claiming of gifts is within 5 days only from the day of announcement. Unclaimed gifts will be awarded to the second COM candidate.
4. Everyone is welcome to join, Blogger or non-Blogger.
5. Delivery will be shouldered by TBJ.
6. Prizes are not convertible to cash

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)