October beauty favorites

 

October beauty favorites morena filipina beauty blog
Hola, Beshies! Just want to summarize my beauty favorites for the month of October! 💖 Hope you like it and do let me know what your beauty faves are for the past month too!

1. CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE EDP

- my current HG night perfume. It's still as lovely as the first time I smelled it plus it lasts long on me too. Definitely works really well with my body chemistry.

2. GARNIER BRIGHT COMPLETE ANTI ACNE SERUM

- an affordable, effective anti- acne serum that has helped treat my recent breakout. It's non-drying, non- sting, and comes in various sizes to suit every budget.

3. READY SET GLOW FACE AND BODY MIST

- a good setting mist that helps improve the wear of makeup and helps give a more natural finish; plus points that it has niacinamide and it can be used on the body as well.

4. ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION

- I've been loving this product lately because it's one of those dependable, long- lasting foundations that's ideal for face mask use; it doesn't transfer too much plus it's the same, ol' long- lasting foundation that I loved!

5. IMAGIC WATERPROOF EYELINER

- a great discovery of mine lately! This one is VERY long- lasting and even makeup balms can't remove this easily that's why I love using it for tightlining and waterlining. Such an awesome find!

What were your beauty favorites for the past month?

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I got the chance to try yung Garnier Anti Acne Serum (free sample) from Lazada same ng pouch nila may mini cap kaya safe. Good thing to try sample first before getting the fullsized bottle

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)