WORTH IT? Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Triclone Skin Tech Foundation 280 Light Medium Natural and Bio Blurring Loose Powder Translucent Review

Haus Labs Lady Gaga Triclone Foundation 280 Light Medium Natural and Bio-Blurring Loose Powder Translucent review, swatch, demo


PRICE: P2,750 (Foundation), P2,300 (Powder)
FROM: hauslabs.com
OTHER LOCATION: Available through online resellers in the Philippines

WORTH IT? Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Triclone Foundation 280 Light Medium Natural and Bio Blurring Loose Powder Translucent Review morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

You know when I've been hooked on a certain app because you will see me buying new stuff that are viral on that app LOL. Case in point, Haus Labs by Lady Gaga foundation. This took Tiktok by storm last October and everyone just had one and gave their thoughts on it.

As a foundation lover, it was heck easy for me to just try Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Triclone Foundation, plus I need new foundation anyway and it's LADY GAGA, 'nuff said! I threw in the powder as well so I can make the most of the shipping fee LOL.

So is this Tiktok- viral foundation by Lady Gaga worth it? Let's find out.


WORTH IT? Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Triclone Foundation 280 Light Medium Natural and Bio Blurring Loose Powder Translucent Review morena filipina beauty blog
Ingredients

Haus by Lady Gaga Triclone Skin Tech Foundation promises medium, buildable, weightless coverage. Infused with 20+ skin care ingredients and patented Arnica extract to help reduce redness, uneven skin tone, and dullness caused by environmental stress. Comes in 51 shades.

WORTH IT? Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Triclone Foundation 280 Light Medium Natural and Bio Blurring Loose Powder Translucent Review morena filipina beauty blog
Product comes in a frosted glass bottle. It's quite heavy, which I like so it won't fly off my dresser quickly if I accidentally hit it or knock it off. 

The pump dispenses a controlled amount of the product.

WORTH IT? Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Triclone Foundation 280 Light Medium Natural and Bio Blurring Loose Powder Translucent Review morena filipina beauty blog
Bio-Blurring Loose Setting Powder is a talc- free powder that controls shine, blurs and smooths the skin, and cares with fermented Arnica extract. Comes in 5 shades. Packaging is nice and classy, but heck, this thing is 7g only! Such a premium powder! By comparison, Laura Mercier loose setting powder is 29g and more affordable than this!

WORTH IT? Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Triclone Foundation 280 Light Medium Natural and Bio Blurring Loose Powder Translucent Review morena filipina beauty blog
I got the shade Translucent for the powder. It has a nice, soft texture; it felt really nice to the touch and when I blended it on my skin, it indeed had a blurring effect and looked matte, but healthy. Haus Labs said that this powder is made with revolutionary gel-powder technology, which is perhaps a replacement for Talc. Talc is needed to delivery that smooth, skin- blurring finish, but it is a comedogenic ingredient so this instead instead used Mica, Dimethicone, and a couple of silicones to give that soft, smooth talc- like finish and texture.

WORTH IT? Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Triclone Foundation 280 Light Medium Natural and Bio Blurring Loose Powder Translucent Review morena filipina beauty blog
The shade I got for the foundation is 280 Light Medium. There's no way for me to try the foundation in person so I relied on their foundation matching system on the website and according to my results, this is my ideal shade. Well, the tone is okay, but the Olive undertone made it look a bit dark for my skin tone. Good thing it isn't too dark that I can fix it easily with powder.

Coverage is medium to full. Coverage is indeed very even and smooth, which is what most people on Tiktok are raving about.The secret here is in the formula: this foundation has a lot of silicones, which gave that fabulously smooth texture and consistency. That said, if you have silicone allergies, steer clear.

WORTH IT? Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Triclone Foundation 280 Light Medium Natural and Bio Blurring Loose Powder Translucent Review morena filipina beauty blog
This is my face with one layer of the foundation. It's such a dream to blend and even out plus it looks really smooth on my face. It feels a tad bit oily though because of the bevy of silicone ingredients in the formula. Coverage is medium. As for its smoothing effect, it has some limitation because as you can see, it wasn't able to fully minimize the appearance of my giant pimples.

WORTH IT? Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Triclone Foundation 280 Light Medium Natural and Bio Blurring Loose Powder Translucent Review morena filipina beauty blog
Meanwhile, the powder has impressed me. I wasn't expecting a lot from it, but it really made my face look nice and smooth! In fact, it even minimized the appearance of my giant pimples!

Staying power for the products is okay: the foundation sadly, makes my face look and feel greasy after about 3 hours. :( I think it's because of the high silicone content; I feel that the climate and my naturally oily face has exacerbated this effect on my skin. Dimethicone is generally good for oily skin types, but I guess my skin doesn't love this much silicone on my face. :( 

The powder keeps oil at bay for three hours tops, but the smoothing effect it gives lasts.

I wasn't expecting it, but the powder wowed me more than the foundation. The foundation is okay: love the smooth finish it gives, but sadly, it made my face feel greasy. I probably won't buy the foundation again, but if you have dry skin, it might work! As for the powder, I will recommend it if you don't mind spending a premium for powder because it's 7g only.

Have you tried these products already? What do you think?

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA TRICLONE SKIN TECH FOUNDATION 280 LIGHT MEDIUM NATURAL AND BIO-BLURRING LOOSE POWDER TRANSLUCENT RATING

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hindi pa ako naka try Ng mga ganitong foundation Ms, Martha. Gamit ko Kase dati is Yung iWHITE BB HOLIC na nasa sachet lang 😂 Para sa akin. Hindi din siguro sakin fit Ang foundation Kase pag nag foundation ako ma oily din sa Mukha ko. But, Yung Loose setting powder bet ko. Thankyou for sharing po 😍💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. 51shades?! and daming pagpipilian. If to choose between LM and this one siguro will go with LM mas sulit for the price, siguro kaya mahal kasi si LG ang brand name owner. Not into foundation parang nagkecake lang sa mukha ko, sayang lang okay ako sa mga cushion cream natry nyo na ms martha si Son and Park na cushion maganda sya 😍

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)