Body Fantasies and Designer Imposters Body Mist review

Body Fantasies and Designer Imposter review


PRICE: Body Fantasies- P249 (94ml), P549 (236ml); Designer Imposter by Parfums De Coeur- P179
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available on Lazada, leading department stores and drugstores

Body Fantasies and Designer Imposter Body Mist review morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

When I was a young, broke college student, one of my go- to fragrances is Body Fantasies because it was very affordable, accessible, and tbh, a good alternative for Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret; I mean, they kinda' smell the same as BBW and VS's famous, similar body mists! I also loved perfumes ever since and Designer Imposters by Parfums De Coeur was one of my go- to brands as dupes for popular perfumes. If there's one budget beauty saving hack that I love and would gladly share with beauties on a budget or the younger ones who are starting with their perfume journey, it would be this!

I'll share with you some of my favorites from Body Fantasies and Designer Imposters. Hopefully you can try them!

Body Fantasies and Designer Imposter Body Mist review morena filipina beauty blog
Body Fantasies is available in department stores, drugstores, and selected supermarkets. Here are some of my recos:

Vanilla- lightly sweet and has a hint of zest. A unique vanilla for those who are looking for something fresh yet warm.
Cucumber Melon- a refreshing cucumber melon fragrance. Good alternative to BBW Cucumber Melon.
Sweet Pea- fruity floral. Good alternative to BBW Sweet Pea.
Japanese Cherry Blossom- warm floral with fruity notes. Good alternative to BBW Japanese Cherry Blossom.

Some more Body Fantasies fragrances that I like: White Musk, which I think is one of the best, affordable white musks out there. Wedding Day, a soft, clean floral.

Body Fantasies and Designer Imposter Body Mist review morena filipina beauty blog
Designer Imposters by Parfums De Coeur is a line of body mists that are inspired by popular, more expensive perfumes. These are my favorites:

U- a good dupe for CK One. I love buying this a lot before!
BABE- Tommy Girl was one of the OG girl-next-door fragrances and my peers who loved this fragrance and have no budget for the perfume would buy Babe as an alternative.
CAPRI BREEZE- A Dolce and Gabbana alternative that a lot of my readers are saying as good. Must- try if you love this perfume!

Staying power for both body mist brands is decent; 1-2 hours on me, which is expected because these are body mists. If you want mists and any lighter concentration fragrances to last longer, it is advisable to spray it on your clothes.

Have you tried or encountered these body mists? What are your favorites?

BODY FANTASIES AND DESIGNER IMPOSTERS RATING

Please visit BODY FANTASIES PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

0 Comments