Tiktok- famous Beauty Products that are actually worth it

I've been very active on Tiktok for nearly 9 months now because I wanted to widen my social media horizon (and this explains the lack of blog posts and other posts, sorry about that!) and #budolculture (budol means to "influence to buy") is real in there! It is because the creators are highly creative and highly relatable, which really makes you want to buy. But just like all social media platforms, there are good budols and bad budols in there.

I'll save you some bucks; here are the Tiktok- famous beauty finds that are actually worth the budol; tried and tested, and these ended up becoming either my HG or part of my highly recommended list!
 
Tiktok- famous Beauty Products that are actually worth it morena filipina beauty blog
DIOR LIP GLOW OIL- Dior Makeup is the darling of Tiktok; because their quintessential French makeup aesthetic is something that resonated with the generation on Tiktok because it was no- fuss, clean, and practical.

Lip Glow Oil is one of those luxury makeup products and Tiktok- famous products that's worth your purchase; it can be a gloss, a lip treatment, a lip balm, and it is very lightweight, soothing, and truly treats lip dryness.

Tiktok- famous Beauty Products that are actually worth it morena filipina beauty blog
FAIRY SKIN SPF 50- This product took Tiktok PH by storm because it's affordable, but has all the properties of expensive SPF: lightweight, non- greasy, zero white cast, moisturizing, and fragrance- free. I love using this on my neck because it saves me from using up my more expensive SPF products.

Tiktok- famous Beauty Products that are actually worth it morena filipina beauty blog
SOL DE JANEIRO CHEIROSA 62 BODY MIST- I'm not a gourmand girlie, but dang, this smells so delicious and I love that it's tolerable. The pistachio-vanilla scent with a hint of macadamia and florals makes this a subtly sexy fragrance. I will get my hands on this soon and I'd love to get the EDT version!

Tiktok- famous Beauty Products that are actually worth it morena filipina beauty blog
BYREDO BAL D' AFRIQUE EDP- anything Bal D' Afrique, actually. I have discovered this product on Facebook and Tiktok simultaneously, and have found one of my current signature daytime fragrances, Bal D' Afrique. This smells so exquisite, classy, and vibrant. I love it so much that Byredo ended up becoming my favorite niche perfume brand!

Tiktok- famous Beauty Products that are actually worth it morena filipina beauty blog
RARE BEAUTY SOFT PINCH LIQUID BLUSH- a makeup product that makes you feel good and makes good products too? I'll take that! This famous liquid blush is very pigmented and what's amazing about it is the formula is so, so easy to blend and overall easy to work with, something that most pigmented, matte blushes don't have.

That's all! What are the Tiktok- famous beauty products that you have tried and loved?

Post a Comment

0 Comments