April 2023 Beauty Favorites

 

April 2023 Beauty Favorites morena filipino beauty blog
April was excruciatingly hot, don't you think? Our electricity bill shot up to 5 digits because we couldn't take the heat. Global warming is indeed real. Oh, we really need to do something about this!

Here are my hot weather faves last month. Not a lot because that's just me if the weather is painful-I don't want to put anything on my face!

1. KIKO MILANO WEIGHTLESS PERFECTION WET AND DRY FOUNDATION

- A surprisingly good discovery! This powder foundation is not exorbitantly priced, but performs like a luxury foundation: powder feels nice, looks smooth when applied, and has good coverage. It also has decent staying power-takes about 4 hours, tops, before my face oils up. Also has SPF 30!

2. DR. JART+ CICAPAIR CALMING GEL CREAM

- A surprisingly good discovery! I've had this for quite some time now and I only discovered how good this is when I was dealing with breakouts and sensitized skin a month ago. It helps calm sensitivity plus it helped my skin recover from acne! Works as a great summer and oily skin moisturizer too!

3. KANEBO VEIL OF DAY MAKEUP PRIMER + SPF 50 PA+++

- A multitasking SPF that feels like a primer and feels light and refreshing like a gel moisturizer. I'm in love with the texture because it's so light plus smells really good too.

4. DERMATONICS SOOTHING FOOT CREAM

- I've always suffered from dry heels and I've never found a foot cream that offered lasting moisture until this came along. Just a pea- sized amount is enough to combat dryness the whole day and when I used it consistently, dryness was significantly minimized!

What are your beauty favorites for the month?

Post a Comment

0 Comments