TBJ 15th Mega Anniversary: GLOWFEST- glow your way to a better YOU!

 

Happy 15 years, TBJ Beshies!

I find it incredible every time I celebrate another year of being a content creator. It's something that I never thought I'd do for more than a decade of my life yet here we are. So many content creators and beauty communities have come and gone, but here we are, still together and enthusiastically sharing our love for makeup with each other and here I am, still continuing my mission to help everyone improve themselves one beauty product at a time after all these years; if this ain't a love story, I don't know what is!

And that's how this whole affair with beauty content creation and feels like as I reflect on what this passion of mine has turned out to be: A LOVE STORY. The Beauty Junkee has been so much glory and failure; it's given me so much joy and pain; it made me want to quit for so many times, but it still inspires me all the time too. And just like true love, it's something that I still choose to stick it out with because it's real and purposeful. There are some things that just stay with you forever and for me, I think one of it is THE BEAUTY JUNKEE; this and the community of TBJ Beshies will always be a part of me. I think this is one of the greatest love stories that I've had the pleasure of experiencing in my lifetime.

This year, I have decided to finally take it OFFLINE. Yes, we are finally celebrating LIVE! It's time for us to move on from the shadows of the lockdown and GLOW through TBJ 15TH MEGA ANNIVERSARY GLOWFEST: Glow into your best self! But of course, to the TBJ Beshies who are not in Manila and would still want to be part of the celebration will still get to celebrate with us through the VIB Beauty Boxes!

Glowfest is inspired by the glow ups that I've experienced this year; from rediscovering my passion via Tiktok and meeting new people in between, ending a chapter in my career that I've wanted to do for years now, but just did not have the courage to, and to rediscovering my love for dressing up. The theme of this year is all about finding your light and allowing it to shine so you can GLOW to your best self.

I really prepared for the talks and VIB Beauty Bags because it is our first in a loooong time (5 years to be exact!). There will be three talks that will help bring out your glow, enhance your glow, and amplify your glow through self- improvement, beauty, and image and style topics:


And finally, THE VIB BEAUTY BAGS and VIB BEAUTY BOXES! Here are this year's sponsors!

GRWM COSMETICS

STRIP IT!

READY SET GLOW

RYXSKIN

THE BODY SHOP

HELLO GLOW

BW WOMEN

HYALOO

EVER BILENA

BODY FANTASIES AND BARRY M COSMETICS

SPOTLIGHT COSMETICS

BYS

BURT'S BEES

And as our yearly tradition, a portion of the sales will be donated to our chosen charity of the year. The chosen charity will be unveiled soon!

Thank you, TBJ Beshies for 15 years and for this wonderful love story that we all wrote together. We still have more chapters to go and I hope we do; and I'll still keep on writing that with you.

See you in our event!

Post a Comment

0 Comments