PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: LAURA MERCIER CREME LIP COLOUR (DUSK)

Here's an initial review on LAURA MERCIER CREME LIP COLOR IN DUSK

PRICE: 895PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: LAURA MERCIER, RUSTAN'S MAKATI CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: RUSTAN'S SHANGRI- LA MALL; RUSTAN'S , ALABANG TOWN CENTER


Here's one baby for my lipstick project. It's also my first Laura Mercier lipstick.

The shade I got is called DUSK. It's described in the LM website as a Wearable Blue Mauve.

It's a rose lipstick with a blue undertone blended nicely with taupe that created this blue- mauve color.

The actual product is quite long so you get a lot from your 895php. :)

Swatch on my skin

Finally, I've found the perfect mauve colored lipstick. It's not too rosey nor too dark. It's also another great MLBB color. But I say, it's still, the perfect MAUVE lipstick.

See the hint of the rose color though it's predominantly Taupe? It's because the bluish undertone helped in emphasizing the rose color more. That's what I call the perfect mauve lipstick! :)

It's creamy and satiny with a hint of sheen. Also, it didn't dry my lips out, which is very good because I hate it when my lips turn flaky and feel rough. It is also very pigmented and the color lasts as well once it settles on your lips.

Would I purchase another one? It's a yes and a no. Yes, because it's economical, cheap yet the quality is very good. No, because I'm almost done with my lipstick project. But I would love to have another creme lip colour in Rose! :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments