DON'T YOU JUST LOVE SM DEPARTMENT STORE? :)

So I dropped by SM today and managed to score great deals because SM is on a year- end sale! :) 

I got all of these clothes from the brand called MUD.

Here's a nice violet loose top from mud. It has a u- shaped back that makes this top sexy and sophisticated at the same time. :)

And here's my outfit for tomorrow's New Year celebration. It's a royal blue 3/4 jersey dress. It just costed me 449php plus a 5% rebate! I soo love the color and the fit of this dress. :)

I got this pair of Mud jeans. I like the color of the denim. I've been looking for the style for quite sometime now. It's in the skinny style but I like that it's not too skinny. The denim's soft and comfy and it hugs my legs just right. :)

Look at the price of the nice pair of jeans. It's on a crazy sale, and I still had a 5% rebate on this one! :)

And I got this ELF Studio Line blush in Candid Coral for a swap. :)
TIP: SHOP EVERY WEDNESDAY IN SM AND PAY THROUGH YOUR BDO CARD AND GET 5% OFF ON ANY SINGLE PURCHASES. I GOT 5% DISCOUNTS ON ALL MY STUFF. :)


HERE AT SM WE GOT IT ALL. FOR. YOU! :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. you scored a really great deal. Dont forget to take a picture of you in the blue dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super love sm especially the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove SM too! They have everything for a very low price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky: super! it's also great because I like the jeans so much. everything about it! from the material to the style and print! :) yup, i'll be wearing the blue dress this new year. :)

    caby: yup! imma buy some heels from parisian. :)

    jessica: yup. i always go there to get some steal clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)