FINALLY! A VISIT TO ETUDE HOUSE AND MY ETUDE HOUSE HAUL!

YAY! Finally I got the chance to visit Etude House yesterday.

 When I got there, the store wasn’t packed, just as what I expected. Maybe the rave has waned a bit but there were a good number of people. So I managed to pick- up stuff as fast as I could by criticizing ‘em quickly because the people, though relatively few, are hauling like crazy! Who can’t blame ‘em? The prices are cheap!

So here’s my loot. Actually, my basket was a bit full but I trimmed it down to these. I  put these in my basket and took them out eventually: three colors of the cookie blusher, a peach pact, a secret highlighter, a white eyeliner, a surprise concealer, a peel off mask and a model blush. I thought to myself, I wouldn’t use ‘em up all anyway so I might as well get the stuff that I really need. I really wanted to get a powder but too bad, the shades are too white for me. :p

I was really planning to get the Kissiful Tint Chou in Peach. Argh. Should’ve went back for it when I was in the mall. I also want to buy the Romantic Beauty Box and Stippling Brush.

 I sweaaarrr.. I’m going back there this week!  

You guys are right in saying that the SAs are not yet well- trained. I was asking a Filipina SA which facial wash is recommended for Oily skin. I pointed out the Happy Teatime line and asked if it's for oily skinned people. The SA replied "Ah eh...sa...ano po...yung...malangis na mukha." She's seems windang and I just politely replied "Oo nga, yung pang- oily skin." She just laughed it off and said "AY! Oo nga ma'm sorry hehehe.".

Well, good thing there is a Korean SA who gladly explains which is which. But good thing, there are english descriptions of the products on the tube. It pays if you give some time to reading the instructions. :)

My loot consists of the ff: Romantic Beauty Stand (The display stock, the only stock left. One SA told me that it’s for display but I pleaded that I traveled all the way from Makati just to get a beauty stand. Eventually, they ended up giving it to moi J); Proof10 Smoke Eyes Volumizing Waterproof Mascara (Black); Petite Darling Lipstick (BR302); Black Charcoal Chin Pack; Green Tea Face Mask; Green Tea Nose Pack; Happy Teatime Milk Tea Cleansing Foam and Eyeshadow in GR601. I got a Code B eyelash curler as a freebie! (not shown in the picture)

I also managed to pick up a few stuff from Watson’s but didn’t get to take a picture. Anyway, it consists of the ff: Charmee Overnight Pads 8’s; Holy Seat Toilet Disinfectant Spray; Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Care Lipbalm (Strawberry); Nivea Extra Whitening Deodorant; Watson’s All Purpose Travel Tissue Pack.

 I passed by Skin Food and The Face Shop. And there isn’t a single soul inside the boutiques aside from their SAs. Dayum. Business must be bad. Blame Etude. But you can’t blame the people, Etude is sooo budget- friendly!

THE BEAUTY JUNKEE’S TIP: If you’re lemming for Nars’ Schiap but find it too expensive, grab the Hot Pink lipstick from the Ultra VIP Dear Darling Lipstick. It’s a dupe. Believe me. I was wearing Schiap yesterday when I went to the store. J

 **TONS OF REVIEWS FOR Y’ALL IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS! :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. hi po, sa MOA po ba located yung Etude house boutique?sayang i just hauled at skinfood and i am now broke =c san exactly located yung etude house boutique? wayy cheaper yung prices than skinfood's and the body shop's?thankyou so much for the info ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh! wala na yung container? waaaaaaaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just there today but I can't wait to go back. great haul! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weeh ako rin next week I'm waiting for the stippling brush and eyeliner brush... kafrustrate when you went to Megamall just for that and it's really out of the way tapos out of stock mga gusto mo

    @ Jing wala na yung container but they had a new delivery of containers kanina, limited rin lang, just 2 or 3 big plastic bags full so I guess nasa 3 boxes per bag lang, meron rin sila nasa isang flat na cardboard box IDK ano laman though haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous: hi! yep, so yesterday na ang skinfood. lol. :)

    it's located in sm mega bldg. a, first fl. :)

    jing: oo... sana may maabutan akong beauty box if i visit the store. :p

    jackie: you also hauled??? patingin!! :p

    chelle: wala nang stippling brush? pero may romantic beauty box pa? i want that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)