PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: LUSH SNOWCAKE SOAP

Here's an initial review on LUSH SNOWCAKE SOAP

PRICE: 225PHP/g
PLACE BOUGHT: LUSH, THE FORT HIGH STREET
OTHER LOCATIONS: LUSH OUTLETS

DESCRIPTION (TAKEN FROM LUSH.COM.PH):
A favorite among Lush customers and staff. Get the softest, creamiest suds scented with almond marzipan and rose absolute.


THE VERDICT:


In my Lush shopping spree, I picked up this Christmas Edition soap. It would be weird to buy something that would remind me of Christmas during summer time, even if Christmas is always something to look forward to. But it was on a buy-1-take-1 sale. Who could resist that?

I immediately stepped into the shower when I got home and decided to use this amongst the three other soaps I bought.

Snowcake is a heavenly delight of light cream, almond, and marzipan. It leaves your skin a hint of creaminess after you towel yourself dry. My skin smells so delectable every time I use it! I have a penchant for good-enough-to-eat soaps and lotions but if they're too strong and sweet, it makes me light- headed, and puts me off for the rest of the day. But this one is totally light, yet it manages to make my skin smell yummy. Snowcake reminds me of Madeleines, my favorite afternoon snack.

I'm not sure if Snowcake is still available in Lush stores since the soap blocks are on a clearance already, But if you do see them in one of your Lush visits, then don't think twice! Grab a chunk! :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. That soap looks enticing! :)
    too bad there's no lush here in my place :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. kirin: awww.. try online shopping/. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)