WEEKEND HAULIN' PART 2


Finally, two lemmings off my list!

Melissa Patchuli in blue. I love this! Definitely catches attention! This will look great whenever I do color blocking in my outfit. :D

Actually, I wanted to get Scarfun. But Rustans Makati does not carry the shoe style anymore. :( Saw a couple of Jean Paul Gaultiers. Quite pricey eh!


I need to trim my toe nails though. They're pushing against the wedge and it hurts! Overall, the shoes are lightweight. It also has a fragrant floral smell.The color is Royal Blue in actual. I love it! :D

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY HAULS:

PANASONIC LUMIX LX3! :D

I christen thee, BOB. :D

Tagged as one of the best compact cameras of 2010, this baby will produce better picture quality for a detailed view of my hauls and products. :D

When I saw that this baby's lens was manufactured by Leica, I was sold!

I availed the SET B which includes a leather case, SD card, and screen protector.

Ahlavet. :D

Testing my Lumix LX3 on my lovable Denver, the Golden Retriever. He definitely knows how to pose! He says "Hi!" to all my blog readers. :D

My blog is always geared towards the better. So from now on, goodbye blurry pics! :D

**For super cheap gadgets, visit KIM STORE. I am not an affiliate of the brand. I am just so happy with their service so I am giving them credit in my blog! :)

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. I agree with you, inexpensive gadgets, Kim Store din ako! That's where I bought the IPod Touch for hubby :) Nice Melissa Shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aika: I remembered me commenting on your lumix camera. and you said that once you go lumix, you'll never go back. I agree! The Leica lens is love. :D

    nikki: tama! ang mura ng gadgets nya as in. Some of my friends bought their ipads and macbook from her. Super okay. :D

    lara: check out kim store sis. I swear. ang ganda ng cam na to. :D

    kim: thank you! bf even said that it looks very beautiful. He has never admired such a shoe for women in his entire life. :D

    emcee: thanks sis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha, I love the shoes! =) My color would be red.

    Nice haul sis, happy na happy ang weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang: thank you! Walang red eh. but red would be a nice color. :D

    Happy weekend too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shoes! We have the same size. Hehe.

    Btw, I recently changed my blogspot address. Please follow me at mariakristela.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. maria kristela: I know! you should check melissa out. :)

    Yes, will check your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Denver!


    You got the Lumix na! (Excuse me while I drool.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. salmoncat: told denver you said hi. I think he said hi too. :D

    Yup! And I can't stop taking pics! It produces vivid pics!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)