EOTD: NEUTRALS

Another EOTD!

Told 'ya I'm really inspired right now 'cos of my Urban Decay book of shadows. :)

The neutral tones of this eye make- up look makes it great for daywear, and the wash of shimmer makes it perfect for nighttime as well.

Shining, shimmering, splendid neutrals!

LIPS: NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme (Abu Dhabi)
CHEEKS: MAC Blush Ombre (Springshine)

COLORS FROM URBAN DECAY BOOK OF SHADOWS 3

CREASE: Smog
INNER LID, NEAR TEAR DROP: Bordello+Maui Wowie
TOP PART OF CREASE: Suspect
INNER LID: Midnight Cowboy Rides Again
BROW BONE: Snatch
LINER (Lash line and below water line): 24/7 liner in Zero

This pic made me realize why people keep on saying 'Alam mo, kamukha mo si Tetchie Agbayani!" (You know what? You look like Tetchie Agbayani!)

Ooooh, I have more EOTDS up my sleeve. Keep on reading!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like the child actress from 100 days xyriel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bibzki: ya! i know here. :D Well, this is the first time. :D Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)