Nivea Express Hydration Lotion Review: A lotion for all seasons

Here's an initial review on Nivea Express Hydration Lotion

PRICE:
75ML (P36.00)
125ML (P65.00)
250ML (P120.00)
400ML (224.00)
PLACE BOUGHT: Won this in one of Nivea's events :D
OTHER LOCATIONS: Drugstores, malls, and department stores nationwide


THE VERDICT:

One of my most favorite lotions to date. For lotions, I only trust Nivea. FOR REAL. I'm not paid to say that. :) Wanna know why?



Because I love their formulation: Light, non- greasy, doesn't leave a white cast, and smells light too! These are the things that I'm looking for in a lotion. Oh and another thing: CHEAP BUT EFFECTIVE!

I've attended the formal launch of the Express Hydration Lotion sometime around August. Back then, I kept on hearing and reading about this lotion, but never got to try it. They say it's the Vilma Santos of all lotions.

Thanks to my super fast team mates Marj Sia and Rowena Lei, I won full- size samples of this lotion, plus loads of other Nivea goodies. :D


So what's up with the Hydra IQ complex? It promotes all- day hydration from within the skin. It doesn't sit on top of your skin like most gunky lotions. It's fast- absorbing, so you won't have to wait for it to dry before dressing up. I'm also lovin' the light blue lotus scent.


If there's a caveat, it would be the hole on the bottle. You'd have to wipe the hole clean once the gunk starts piling up around it. But with what this lotion can do, it's totally forgivable.


Here it is. It doesn't feel greasy, since it's water- based. It doesn't run off or evaporate from the skin whenever I sweat. I use this everyday, even when I'm exercising. It doesn't make my arms and legs sweat like crazy, and it doesn't feel hot on the skin too! It's so perfect for our humid weather. :)

If there's one lotion that I would repurchase over and over again, it would be this. I've found a lotion that suits my wants and needs. I've Just finished my 400ml bottle! :)


OFF TOPIC: 47 entries, and yours could be the lucky one! JOIN MY GOODY SPIN PINS GIVEAWAY NOW! :D


What's your favorite lotion? :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. im using myra-e lotion right now,i might use this nivea pag naubos na...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Nivea too same as Mistine white spa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also my lotion, I'm about to finish a 250ml bottle... Nivea really come up with a very good lotion...

    ReplyDelete
  4. arra: You should. :D I swear by this lotion. :D

    Kath: Yup! I also use their extra whitening cell repair thing on extra hot days. :D

    Melanie: Great to hear! :D It's great, no? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post Ms. Martha, i'm this too! And since when i was in high school I discovered that Nivea products suit my needs. ETo lang po yung hiyang kong lotion na cheap ang price! I'm using the Cell repair too. No greasy feeling. Thumbs up! and high five Ms. Martha for using the same lotion! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)