HAUL POST+FREEBIE OVERLOAD+I WON :D

Hello dearies! I am very sorry for the lack of posts. I have been quite busy with my life, plus the internet's a bitch. I was looking forward to post this last night, but the internet was really acting up on me.

Anyway, here are my hauls and freebies for the week!





After reading a few raves, I caved in and bought myself a jar of Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening scrub. The fact that it was sold out when I went to Watson's Mall of Asia last Monday goes to show that this product is truly worth the try!


Love package. :)


A new red lippie from La Petite Le Confiserie. MAC in Ruby Woo. :)


Last Thursday, I attended this event by Nivea+Mango+Stylebible. I really had a great time! I will muse about the event in a separate post. But for now, let me show you the fabulous prizes and freebies I got. I was indeed a very lucky girl!

Free canvass bag courtesy of Mango.


Catalogues and Mango news.


A huge leatherette pouch that I can use to store my underwear and brassieres during travel. :)


Before the bloggers went home, Nivea gave us a blogger kit. :)


This is just a preview of the Nivea stuff that's yet to come. :)


More Nivea goodies!


I also received a Q10 gift pack in an exquisite gift box. :)

The event last Thursday had a contest to promote the brand's newest product, Express Hydration lotion. The bloggers were formed into groups of three, and were handed a card with a style peg that they have to recreate using Mango's stuff in the shortest time possible. The team who finishes the fastest wins cool prizes from Mango and Nivea.

Guess what?


I was one of the grand winners. :) Rowena Lei, Marj Sia, and I got the ANIMAL PRINTS peg card. Good thing Marj is kinda' into the style, Ms. Rowena picked up the accessories that perfectly matched Marj's choice of dress, and I have a talent for "quick change" (a term used in the theatre to describe a quick change of costume for another scene). Believe it or not, I can do a quick change in 10 seconds flat! I owe this talent and training to my Theatre Arts course. :)

Each of us won a huge basket of Nivea products and this awesome gift from Mango. :)


A chic watch with genuine leather straps with a studded face in gold hardware. I love watches. I'm very glad because I have another baby to add in my growing time piece collection. :)


Congratulations to my group mates, Rowena Lei and Marj Sia. I didn't exactly know how we were able to style and dress up in 4 minutes flat, but we did it! :D


Pretty. I love stuff that pretty much goes with everything. :)

I would like to sincerely thank Nivea, Stylebible, Yehey, and Mango for the awesome event yesterday. Looking forward to more events with you guys in the future! :)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! DON'T FORGET TO THANK THE LORD, AND TRY TO ENJOY THE WEEKEND BY NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO MONDAY. :D

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. wow, nice haul. nivea is so generous. dami nila bagong products. it looks very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kath: thanks for dropping by! :) yes, VERY generous. :) The express hydration lotion is a must- try. :)

    belle: I think so too! Thanks for dropping by! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! congrats to you ladies! :) the watch looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sugar sugar: super! thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so lucky!! As in!!

    The Mango bag and the watch are super chic! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're such a lucky lady cause you are generous yourself! watch is to die for; nivea products are making me drool with envy.hahaha. enjoy your hauls!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)