My most favorite brands for Skin Care

Hohoho! Time to replenish my skin care stocks so I'll look more radiant than ever before the new year begins! :D


After having a sumptuous dinner with the BF last night at Pia Y Damasos, I dropped by Kiehl's to pick up my most favorite facial moisturizer of all time. I was so tempted to get the newest Ultra Facial moisturizer, the Oil- Free variant, but decided to go for this one because I really swear by this best- seller! A big shout out to Kiehl's GB5 for being so generous with freebies-- always. :D


Hours ago, I had a meet- up and chat over cupcakes and iced tea with Liz, Shen, Tara, and Pam of VMV. Pam just handed us some of these cute gifts so we would have more to open on Christmas eve. :D



Thanks for the nice note and adorable stocking!


I've received one of their LE Christmas gift sets, the Creams De la Creme lotion set.


It contains the following: Re- everything Face-Hand-Body Lotion (interesting!), Illuminants Face-Hand-Body-Lotion, and Grandma Minnie's Mommycoddling All- Over Lotion.

Thank you Pam for the nice company and gifts! Happy Holidays VMV! :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments