PRETTY IN A JIFFY: 5 Minutes To Gorgeous
So here's the scenario. You woke up at 8:30 A.M. Too bad. 'Cos your important meeting is at 9:30 A.M.
Photo Credits: skilletsg.wordpress.com
Instead of panicking, take a bath in 5 minutes flat, and dress up and put your make-up on in 15 minutes. I'm known for my '5 Minute Face' by my friends and family, and I'm going to share my secrets to looking pretty while in a hurry.
Since you always have to look your best everywhere you go, there's no excuse to look as if you just got out of bed.
Prevention is always better than cure. In order to achieve the 5 Minute Face, you should invariably have these basic beauty products in your make- up stash:
1. Double- Ended Brow Pencil- It's best to get the one with a spoolie on the other end. This tool can define your eyes and groom your brows at the same time
2. Powder Foundation- applying concealer can take time, not to mention you have to spend more time to set it with loose/pressed powder. The thick coverage of a powder foundation can act as a concealer too.
3. Powder Blush- in peach or pink colors. Makes you look fresh and pretty in an instant.
4. Lip and Cheek Stain- when you really have no time to do your make- up; best for emergency cases like when you forgot your lipstick or blush at home
5. Lipstick- Red and pink will instantly glam up your face, making you look polished and pretty.
6. Your signature scent- the scent that cheers you up in an instant. It helps decrease your stress levels.
Let's do the 5 Minute Face!
Photo Credits: skincarebeautyzone.com
1. APPLY POWDER FOUNDATION
Estimated time: 1 Minute
- Cover your entire face with it. Use a sponge because it's faster than using a brush. Apply a second coverage on your under eyes to conceal those dark circles.
2. GROOM YOUR BROWS AND DEFINE YOUR EYES
Estimated time: 2 Minutes
- Carefully line your upper lids. Outline your brows, and shade it with the pencil. Use the spoolie brush to distribute the color on your brows.
3. APPLY POWDER BLUSH
Estimate time: 1 minute
- Lightly swirl the brush on the blush and sweep it across your cheeks. It's a fool- proof way to achieve a nice, flushed look. Layer if desired.
4. APPLY LIPSTICK
Estimated time: 30 seconds
- A lipstick is your best friend in times like this. Always bring a red and pink lipstick in hand so you can change your lip color depending on your mood and outfit.
5. SPRITZ ON SOME PERFUME
Estimated time: 30 seconds
- Spray some behind your ears and you're good to go!
You can even reduce the time to 4 minutes if you opt for a lip and cheek stain!
Hope this helped! :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.